All that money spent on a vehicle wrap

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I pulled a trailer for 14 years until Bawb and Marty harassed me on here. You’ll be fine. Just keep a plan in your books to improve always
When pulling a carpet cleaning trailer.....you look like a broke dic carpet cleaner....! In this bidness 1st impressions mean everything! Soooooo....go out and buy yorsef a big honking TM.....and be famous!
Jus lik me....Mr Bob!

Jus sayin!

Last edited:

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
When pulling a carpet cleaning trailer.....you look like a broke dic carpet cleaner....! In this bidness 1st impressions mean everything! Soooooo....go out and buy yorsef a big honking TM.....and be famous!
Jus lik me....Mr Bob!

Jus sayin!
Yea but I wear shoe covers like a champ. I can fit thousands of them in my broke dic trailer (:

Reactions: Living The Dream

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Name
Swani
Trailers are great for commercial use. You can carry so much including 2 truckmounts if you want. Ramp back door for rolling equipment in. They suck for residential!
I never minded it for residential, but I'm not in a huge city. I'm probably the best backer upper in the tri state area, but the van is still quicker for production because you don't have to mess around hooking up, backing up, etc. But I do love the room of the trailer, and it was easier to keep my equipment warm in the winter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom