All the cool kids are wearing them..

Mikey P

Administrator
I think all the old cowboy movies that show those leather'd souls crossing 200 miles of desert while carrying an old saddle, a tied up sqaw and a buffalo hide are full of shit

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I think all the old cowboy movies that show those leather'd souls crossing 200 miles of desert while carrying an old saddle, a tied up sqaw and a buffalo hide are full of shit
No I think they ended up going through pairs faster plus they walked on rough sawn wood and dirt. We walk on pretty floors.

C6D2368E-94AC-4917-8F7E-A9DF7456C35B.jpeg

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Good on horseback I guess..

Or at your local honky tonk if you're on the prowl..

But pretty gay for anything else.
I wear both, the leather is too slick for wet floors so I never wear them if it's raining or snowing. I'm also careful around the custodians if they are doing floors. They warn me now, after seeing me do an unexpected dance or two. The leather is louder when you walk but a lighter boot compared to the rubber.

I put in enough steps (pre COVID 16K average) I don't need the extra weight of the rubber.

Not gay but I tell ya what, you put my dik in your mouf and I'll tell ya if I feel anything special from the experience. 😉

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I wear both, the leather is too slick for wet floors so I never wear them if it's raining or snowing. I'm also careful around the custodians if they are doing floors. They warn me now, after seeing me do an unexpected dance or two. The leather is louder when you walk but a lighter boot compared to the rubber.

I put in enough steps (pre COVID 16K average) I don't need the extra weight of the rubber.

Not gay but I tell ya what, you put my dik in your mouf and I'll tell ya if I feel anything special from the experience. 😉
So do you just follow girls around all day?

Willy P

Name
Willy P

I thought you liked heavy in drag? ooooohhhh. Never mind.:icon_razz:

• Angry
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom