All you chumps who think you own your own business...

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Still have a boss you have to report to. UNCLE SAM!
You work for him. He is your pimp, taking his cut right off the top. Never enough either. He always wants more. And if he thinks you been holding out on him you'll be sorry. Every year it gets worse. We have no sales tax so the local taxes are killer. The county taxes us over a thousand a year on our slide in unit, separate from the few hundred a year in vehicle registration. Or close to thousand a year on a new van....

Just trying to ruffle feathers. I work for uncle Sam and somebody else. And if it wasn't for him I could get a bigger piece of the pie, but my employer has to pay Sam for the right to pay me to make hinjust like he has to pay Sam for the right to use the truckmount to make money.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
B&BGaryC said:
Still have a boss you have to report to. UNCLE SAM!
You work for him. He is your pimp, taking his cut right off the top. Never enough either. He always wants more. And if he thinks you been holding out on him you'll be sorry. Every year it gets worse. We have no sales tax so the local taxes are killer. The county taxes us over a thousand a year on our slide in unit, separate from the few hundred a year in vehicle registration. Or close to thousand a year on a new van....

Just trying to ruffle feathers. I work for uncle Sam and somebody else. And if it wasn't for him I could get a bigger piece of the pie, but my employer has to pay Sam for the right to pay me to make hinjust like he has to pay Sam for the right to use the truckmount to make money.

HOW ELSE....."Do you think bAwB...can get a FRee hoUsE..."... :mrgreen:

ps. You must ...NOT. be MARRIED... :idea:
At least there is a LIMIT...to what UncLE SaM...can EXTORT from your check... :lol: :lol:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
No drinking for me, just drove the drunk bus Saturday night until 4 am, woke up at 7am for church, worked all day, went back to church and worked until I posted this and went to bed.

My friend owns a designated driver service and I drive a fifteen passengers van for him. I take bachelorette parties bar hopping and drop them off at home.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
B&BGaryC said:
No drinking for me, just drove the drunk bus Saturday night until 4 am, woke up at 7am for church, worked all day, went back to church and worked until I posted this and went to bed.

My friend owns a designated driver service and I drive a fifteen passengers van for him. I take bachelorette parties bar hopping and drop them off at home.

"What a CoInCideNcE.!" :shock:

I was doing the SAME thing...."EXCEPT"....I just took the GirLs...Back to MY HOUSE..!gotcha!

Cameron1

HARPER said:
B&BGaryC said:

"What a CoInCideNcE.!" :shock:

I was doing the SAME thing...."EXCEPT"....I just took the GirLs...Back to MY HOUSE..!gotcha!
I want to hang with harp...the man needs help

joe harper

Name
joe harper
And you wonder why my hair FELL-OUT... :roll:

225376_2027978384663_1400166769_32426597_7728129_n.jpg

IT looks like ....I forgot MY ....TeEf'S............. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
bob vawter said:
Harp...what ya DOIN' to that poor girl......she looks TERRIFIED :lol:

AS ShE..........ShOulD.!!!!!... shiteatinggrin

I gotz the............."kAvOrkA"... :shock:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
bob vawter said:
looks lik she got her din din ta gooooooooo!

Ya we ...left ... :idea:
japaneese restuarent...she wanted to PLAY...."hIdE thE WasssssssAbEEE"... :shock:

206815_555517288469_172801749_31557668_7572274_n.jpg

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
My area taxes property the same way, however there is a gaping wide loophole created by their greed. The way the law was written, your taxed by what county your equipment is in on a certain day. A long time ago a lot of businesses went where that specific tax was mega low, but their equipment was usually in the developing and higher tax rated areas.

So guess what, we load up all of our high dollar gear into our vans and trailer and take a 1 hr road trip to the state line, have a company sleepover/night out, take a pic of us with all of the gear to prove we were completely out of the state, and voila - zero property tax.

GE uses tax law against the man - why can't we.

Yes I still pay it on office equip, furniture, etc - but the rest of it, $0 dinero's

I'll drop a thousand on the trip/event, but it saves me $9k + a year in taxes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom