ALLERGY RELIEF TREATMENT, SCAM? or HYPE

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I cleaned one customers house and did the whole MasterBlend allergy treatment system, bed, laundry, HEPA vacuum, everything

it didn't help her, she pulled out the carpets and has been happy ever since

have a different customer that all we do is extract with hot water, this seems to work for her

so go figure I guess

Mikey P

Administrator
Mashterblend makes a wonderful product that can make you a fortune in this arena.

Don't forget to sell your CTI fiber protector to ward off the fleas and crabs.

If you have a customer that is chemically sensitive the Anti Allergen is a Hypo Allergenic product. I don't know if it works for the Allergens or not.

I used the Masterblend Anti-allergen products for a customer and she loved it! She has me back every 3-4 months to do it again. I also do the Dustmite treatment on all of her mattresses. It turns out to be a very sweet 665.90 every 3-4 months.

LOL Wow that sounds like my job a lot doesn't it!

Cept I don't "soak" anything (and I charge more than $450 ). The ladies house is 2,400 sq. ft. of carpet so I don't think I'm burning her that bad. That's just over 26 cents a sq. ft. :D

Name
Evets
We cleaned for a customer that requested steam only (no chems) because of his girlfriends allergies and chem sensitivity.
They had just bought the house and were moving in.

Customer called back 2 days later saying she still could not sleep in the house.

I had been hyped into buying the Masterblend products a couple of years ago,but had never used them because I feared their lack of effectiveness.

I told the guy about the product, and my skeptism, but he was willing to give it a try. We re-cleaned his house using the product at no additional charge.

She slept there for the first time that night without any problems,and was very grateful for our efforts.

Placebo? I'm still not sure.
I wish I had more confidence in the product, I know there is a huge market for allergy relief.

ODIN said:
your a rip off rich plain and simple

just cleaning will do the trick

I'm sure I could do the same thing with my special anti allergen cleaning agents too

STPP

I don't see how I'm a rip off, I charge the lady a little over 26 cents to do all of her carpet (DA Burns charges upwards of 45 cents for a normal cleaning) with the anti-allergen treatment. I've cleaned this ladies home for about 8 years now and she says that she can "feel" the difference between normal chems and the Masterblend anti-allergen. She requests it.

I think the stuff actually works plain and simple and I will continue to use it for allergy sensitive customers that ask for it, but by no means am I ripping anyone off.

Rob Rocha

O.K. so what is the deal with the A.R.T product. Supposedly you can spray it on a carpet after a cleaning and it will keep the allergic reaction down in that room for up to 6 mos. Somehow it makes the allergen non recognizable to our body. I just don't understand with new allergens coming in all the time with pets etc how does this happen.
I have a gallon of it and going to test it out with willing guinea pigs. And I'm going to call Masterblend to get the full scoop on how it can work for 6 mos. by spraying it on once. It does seem like in every home there is at least one person who has allergies could be a great product if it does work.

Name
Tom McLaughlin
Some of you guys aren't charging enough. The MasterBlend anti-allergen products are the very best in the world, period. These products are a God send for 70 million people across the nation that suffer from allergies. We can now safely clean, deodorize and provide relief treatment on a regular schedule that has actual basis in proven fact.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom