Almost forgot to tell ya

ascrubabove

OMG! A call came in friday about 4:00 pm, contractor needed a quote for a construction clean on 7 three story barracks, a HQ building, and 2 warehouses, all in all we guestimated about 265,000 sq. ft.!!!!! Oh and he needed the quote by 5:00 pm befor he left his office! we quoted .15 a sqft total of $39,750 ding dang green backs baby!!!!!! :shock:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I'd be interested to find out how long this project is going to take, and just how much you actually KEEP.

ascrubabove

No word yet, the contractors on the base around here work out of other states so they have to fax stuff to thier main offices and wait to get word back.

terrellodom

James,
After looking at your profile I see you're a retired Gunny. Just wanted to say Semper Fi! I'm a SSgt here in Atlanta (Reservist). Hopefully I'll pick up Gunny in the next year or so. Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you from Atlanta.

ascrubabove

terrellodom said:
James,
After looking at your profile I see you're a retired Gunny. Just wanted to say Semper Fi! I'm a SSgt here in Atlanta (Reservist). Hopefully I'll pick up Gunny in the next year or so. Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you from Atlanta.
Happy birthday Marine!
Likewise if you need anything let me know.

ascrubabove

Dude called back asking about wax and buff for VCT, come to find out they are still in the planning phase and wont be built for two more years!!! :x

terrellodom

That's good info to know. I had a similar one here in Marietta, GA on Dobbins AFB this past summer. I was speaking with the PM on the construction site getting all the details I needed. The PM was a really laid back guy. After about 30 minutes of talking shop he finally told me the project would be complete in a year. The funny part is that it was only a 3 story barracks renovation. About the size of the ones on Parris Island that sleep about 60 people in an open squad bay configuration. Oh well. Better to find out sooner than later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom