Almost our slowest month of the year...

Mikey P

Administrator
Time to create and send out #19.

some past cards..

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I have a customer that has one of those giant Iguanas running loose in the house. He calls me twice a year to bring my special lizard shit remover. That thing creeps me out staring at me out of one eye.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I bet those turtles have been dead for years
These are Tortoises Elmer:

Turtles:
Turtles live almost exclusively in the water. The only time they come to land is to lay eggs, but the mother will quickly abandon her young and return back to the water, leaving the turtle hatchlings alone from birth.

Tortoises

Unlike turtles, tortoises are terrible swimmers and live on land. Mother tortoises will provide protection to their young hatchlings for around 80 days after birth - after which they survive on their own.

Physique
Turtles

Because they spend so much time in the water, a turtles body is streamlined to help it glide more effectively. They also have fins, webbed feet, and long claws, which help them get a good grip on debris and climb onto surfaces.

Tortoises

Tortoise shells are shaped like a dome and are incredibly sturdy, to help protect them from predators. They tend to have short, sturdy feet with long claws to help them with digging.

And good luck with the new postcard, Mike.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
These are Tortoises Elmer:

Turtles:
Turtles live almost exclusively in the water. The only time they come to land is to lay eggs, but the mother will quickly abandon her young and return back to the water, leaving the turtle hatchlings alone from birth.

Tortoises

Unlike turtles, tortoises are terrible swimmers and live on land. Mother tortoises will provide protection to their young hatchlings for around 80 days after birth - after which they survive on their own.

Physique
Turtles

Because they spend so much time in the water, a turtles body is streamlined to help it glide more effectively. They also have fins, webbed feet, and long claws, which help them get a good grip on debris and climb onto surfaces.

Tortoises

Tortoise shells are shaped like a dome and are incredibly sturdy, to help protect them from predators. They tend to have short, sturdy feet with long claws to help them with digging.

And good luck with the new postcard, Mike.

I'm more worried about next year.

Unless one of us gets Lice or Crabs I may need to feature Marty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom