Alright Cobb, fess up!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ken Snow said:
Last one went to there was a guy about 5'10' squeezed into what had to be a XXXL polo shirt that was threatening to be sucked into his grand canyon belly button recess. He was bragging about how he was eating his 5th double hot dog and was shooting for 10!

another reason I love where we live. I think our CAD is a great time with great people. This year we had as many if not more kids here then adults and we have Jeremey the Ballon Guy.

ballon.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Ken Snow said:
LOL- obviously present company excluded.

You guys have all been to CAD events at local suppliers. Have you been able to count 5 people who attend them that you would trust with your van, let alone let them clean your carpet if it was only your wife, girlfriend or child home to let them in? There are a lot of fine cleaning companies out there with respectable people in both manner and appearance, but there is also a huge chunk of ones (like in painting, HVAC service, appliance repair etc.) that are downright scary looking.

TRUE .........

another reason I love where we live. I think our CAD is a great time with great people. This year we had as many if not more kids here then adults and we have Jeremey the Ballon Guy.

ballon.jpg
[/quote:3t3kgcz4]

AND WHILE I MIGHT BE A BIT BIASED....we do have a smaller number of....shall we just say "people of walmart" out here

but i have seen some scary cleaners to.....

Name
jack zerkie
Iv,e had very good luck dealing with Larry Cobb. Three years ago I was able to sell my Hydramaster 470D thanks to this board and I took a big chance purchasing from Larry not knowing enough about the company. Larry inTexas I,m in way south Florida. I sent the money for the base unit 2045 wishing it would work for a few more years until I retire.This was the best thing Iv,e done in a long time. The base unit was less than$10K and in the past 3 years has had zero down time. I,m also using his cleaning products, I just tried his upholstry cleaner has some amonia it but it,s great and I purchased 5 gals to have a better price. I only order twice a year but try to purchase enough to cover the shipping. Dealing with Larry has made life a lt easier. Thank you Larry Cobb.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Thanks Jack;

It is always enjoyable to talk with you.

I'm glad you've been running the Dynachem TM for Three Years with any downtime.

I hope that Florida humidity is not getting to you.

Larry

P.S. You still have that old HM tm in your signature.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
floorguy said:
Ken Snow said:
LOL- obviously present company excluded.

You guys have all been to CAD events at local suppliers. Have you been able to count 5 people who attend them that you would trust with your van, let alone let them clean your carpet if it was only your wife, girlfriend or child home to let them in? There are a lot of fine cleaning companies out there with respectable people in both manner and appearance, but there is also a huge chunk of ones (like in painting, HVAC service, appliance repair etc.) that are downright scary looking.

TRUE .........

[quote="John Olson":1wfqze2c][quote="Ken Snow":1wfqze2c]Last one went to there was a guy about 5'10' squeezed into what had to be a XXXL polo shirt that was threatening to be sucked into his grand canyon belly button recess. He was bragging about how he was eating his 5th double hot dog and was shooting for 10!

ballon.jpg
[/quote:1wfqze2c]

AND WHILE I MIGHT BE A BIT BIASED....we do have a smaller number of....shall we just say "people of walmart" out here

but i have seen some scary cleaners to.....[/quote:1wfqze2c]

You're certainly biased, there are some weirdos out there.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Santana said:
Sure Douglas, most of them are just as normal as you right? I've seen Jimmy naked

ABBY-Normal! eat yor heart out Werner
Young Richardstein,
With jokes like that you need to make sure that they've had their proper Mel Brooks exposure.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mikey P said:
5%?

thats pretty low, are you sure it's worth all the time you spend on the boards?

I post on the boards to contribute to the online community . . .

and build awareness to our unique products.

Larry

Reactions: GCCLee

John Watson

Ken Snow said:
Last one went to there was a guy about 5'10' squeezed into what had to be a XXXL polo shirt that was threatening to be sucked into his grand canyon belly button recess. He was bragging about how he was eating his 5th double hot dog and was shooting for 10!

What, Snow talking trash about me??????

I'm sorry Ken, I now see you didnt mean me, I'm only 5'6" not 5'10'
:lol: :lol:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
As for larry it is not worth the grief he gets off the boards thats for sure.

His flashlight is a very unique product. He purchased high power leds that are not even made anymore and hand wires all the flashlights with them. I talked to his wife once and she said he has a table in the corner of their home that he solders on flashlights at night.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
:grin: no John wasn't you and the only time we have met was at MF in Kalifornia I believe. This one was here in Michigan and was just a CAD where the lowest common denominator comes for free food.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Zee said:
Larry Cobb said:
National Franchises

Larry

So who do you supply with your chems? Other than zerorez..

What do they get to use? Do you sell them powermax or something similar and formulated differently where maybe its more chimpproof?[/quote]

Bump.

I'm just curious... If you can't or don't want to answer it Larry, just say it, its ok. I'm just fascinated about connections in business.

Mikey P

Administrator
idreadnought said:

His flashlight is a very unique product. He purchased high power leds that are not even made anymore and hand wires all the flashlights with them. I talked to his wife once and she said he has a table in the corner of their home that he solders on flashlights at night.

So this light I just got was hand assembled in Texas?

Why no Logo on it?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Mikey P said:
idreadnought said:

So this light I just got was hand assembled in Texas?

Why no Logo on it?

Yes I believe Larry installs/redoes all the lights with the uv parts/diodes or such.

CleaningLA

Name
Fernando
I've been dealing with cobbs supplies for the last year and have been extremely happy with their service and prices.
In fact I place an order with them today for the new high-intensity UV light and the Bentley wand that's on sale We needed a new one for the portable

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

WTF Ken I got done 11

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom