Am I really THAT bad?

How annoying is Corky?

• So annoying I'm ready to jump ship and leave Mikey's forever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I won't be responding to this thread but I would like the masses to let me in on what the hell is wrong with me.

Am I so bad that I annoy the hell out of everyone? I really do try to give some useful info and have fun at the same time.

Or are some of you just having fun screwing with me (I get it)?

Some of you just sensitive?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Mikey P

Administrator
I greatly appreciate the action and adventure you brig to the board Brian, I'm just afraid that you overwhelm the addicts that for some reason just can't scroll on by your threads.
Some take offense to your business plan because you dont appear to be working as hard as them to pull it off.
There is also this notion that you are taking advantage of cleaners that deserve more than the 50% you hand over.
IMO, your subs are more than grateful to have the work, nobody is forcing them to fill their schedules by working with/for you.

Maybe it would be best to just remove you as the labeled Moderator for the MMM room, seems that is what have some panties all wadded up.

Name
I'm Rick James
I think with how much you post, it makes you an easier target. I dont really pay attention to the MB drama or their queens, but some people in life are just negative and try to bring other down to their level. Thats apart of life. I would say there are many more that dont mind you vs the few that dont.

Its a stupid carpet cleaning forum, some people get way to involved with it and should take a break from it....GREG!!!!

Name
I'm Rick James
I always figured that if you dont like someone here and dont want to read what they type then just use the FOE button. Seems simple, im sure there are only a few people here now that can read what I wrote...huh harper. shiteatinggrin

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Harper is busy typing is disertation in responce to Brian's Poll! !gotcha! He'll be chiming in sometime Sunday! shiteatinggrin if he finishes! :lol:
:mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
Corky is no longer a moderator, feel free to FOE him out of your miserable lives.

Sorry Brian, I hate that it had to come to this.

Tell Jen I can get her a Corky Foe button for her as well.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:
Corky is no longer a moderator, feel free to FOE him out of your miserable lives.

OK Nurse Kratchett........!

b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5NyyC-UjBMb]

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It's the f'n Internet form hell's sake. If someone has time to post about how to make more money then obviously that don't know how or they would be doing it instead of posting about it unless the posting about is how they are making more money. Sort of like all the guru's if they could make millions doing it why aren't they doing it instead of selling it to you? Things that make you go WTF :)

Marc Imbesi

Mikey P said:
I greatly appreciate the action and adventure you brig to the board Brian

I second that.

Mikey P said:
I'm just afraid that you overwhelm the addicts that for some reason just can't scroll on by your threads.

We all have been told, at one time or another, to scroll on by. That's the best policy. That's their problem, if they can't seem to do this.

Mikey P said:
Some take offense to your business plan because you dont appear to be working as hard as them to pull it off.

Jealousy. Brian has shared his plan for others to learn and mimic. Spend as much time implementing instead of complaining.

Mikey P said:
There is also this notion that you are taking advantage of cleaners that deserve more than the 50% you hand over. IMO, your subs are more than grateful to have the work, nobody is forcing them to fill their schedules by working with/for you.

Exactly!

Mikey P said:
Maybe it would be best to just remove you as the labeled Moderator for the MMM room, seems that is what have some panties all wadded up.

The wadded panties are not what keeps the BB alive. Brian is good for the new blood.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mikey P said:

I wish there was another name for the Foe button. It has such a negative connotation. I'm sure Brian is a great guy. It should be called the Easy button. I love that Staples ad. That was Easy.

steve g

Name
steve garrett

holy crap john, did you copy that from me?? I have been saying that for years. same thing with all the get rich advertisments, why don't they just go get rich instead of trying to sell something to someone else making them rich

as for brian, dude you worry too much, some people are just going to be asses. I like your posts, have a thick skin and grow some balls its a tuff world on here and you better be able to stand the heat. its all fun though.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well.............. I have no problem with Brian. I think he goes out of his way to make money and try new things... try it for yourselves if it doesnt work then who cares... But dont knock it till you try it! Brian has helped me with a few things.. some have not panned out.. and thats ok.. I tried.. And im still trying some things hes doing.. I think most are just jelous because he had the power buttons and they dont!!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
If you're really that paranoid about what a bunch of guys on the internet think about you, you have a big problem. Its hard not to get too caught up in it all. Once you really take this place for what it really is it makes life easier.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Mikey P said:
I like Corky.
Me too. Re: the "cheating his subs" question last time I heard it was a free country. If they don't want to work for him they won't. Evidently he is filling a need in their life and that is why they take the work. This is dollars and cents- not morality. Case closed! Sheesh ...

Steve "I'm no guru" Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS My guess is Brian will be happier (and maybe even MORE prolific!) without the moderator label which seemed to induce a lot of drama and jealousy.

Mikey, do you remember waaaay back when we discussed me being a moderator? I said NO WAY! One of the few really good decisions I've made in my life.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Brian is a good guy.

He just tries to help pass along what he has learned.

Take it or leave it.

Isn't that what this board is about(Or should Be)

I hope this poll does than mean that Growley is winning or getting under your skin?

You just can't take him seriously.

Just too many beers talking.

Keep up the good work Brian,

Marketing is a crucial factor in this business.

A great cleaner that no one knows about won't succeed.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think that you should be permantly banned from the board Yocum, you offer nothing and I will reiterate I will not go to mikefest as long as Brian is a moderator and now that is fixed. I will not go to mikefest aslong as Yoakum is allowed to post and he doesn't go to the fest

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Bundy said:
I think that you should be permantly banned from the board Yocum, you offer nothing and I will reiterate I will not go to mikefest as long as Brian is a moderator and now that is fixed. I will not go to mikefest aslong as Yoakum is allowed to post and he doesn't go to the fest

Wow Greg... Maybe you should just stay home & throw your hissy fit... You only get to decide wether or not you post here, not wether or not anyone else posts here. Anyway, we both know you're coming either way. Seems a bit messed up no matter how many of Yoakums posts I have not bothered to read....

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't decide what happens I just decide what I do. You want to meet Yoakum or do you want to meet me? tell me. I will come if people really want to meet the fat basturd greg crowley

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
LOL Why can't I meet both of ya? If you don't like him just dont talk to him. Easy as that.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
What's the deal?

I thought Growley had his big overly dramatic farewell last night.

Now I see somehow wanders back for an other temper tantrum.

What a drama queen.

Back
Top Bottom