How annoying is Corky?

• So annoying I'm ready to jump ship and leave Mikey's forever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Jeremy said:
LOL Why can't I meet both of ya? If you don't like him just dont talk to him. Easy as that.

I just talked to him on the phone last week or the week before.

WE talked for a while, then he had to pick up his daughter from school.

He seemed OK.

It seems his bravado is just for his enjoyment.

A few kicks and a few beers while he stirs the pot.

I don't know why I was drawn into this post?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:
Corky is no longer a moderator, feel free to FOE him out of your miserable lives.

Sorry Brian, I hate that it had to come to this.

Tell Jen I can get her a Corky Foe button for her as well.

OMG!! Tastes like sour grapes, dude. My opinion hasn't changed about Brian as long as he has been on here. The moderator status has no bearing on it. He comes across as a "Car Salesman".

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
not sure if nocum is talking about me or brian but I never had a daughter I produce men

jimmyolas

i for one get scared of that picture under your name, change it plleeeeeaaaazzzzzzzzzzz

Mikey P said:
I greatly appreciate the action and adventure you brig to the board Brian, I'm just afraid that you overwhelm the addicts that for some reason just can't scroll on by your threads.
Some take offense to your business plan because you dont appear to be working as hard as them to pull it off.
There is also this notion that you are taking advantage of cleaners that deserve more than the 50% you hand over.
IMO, your subs are more than grateful to have the work, nobody is forcing them to fill their schedules by working with/for you.

Maybe it would be best to just remove you as the labeled Moderator for the MMM room, seems that is what have some panties all wadded up.

This...

Cameron1

Mikey P said:
Corky is no longer a moderator, feel free to FOE him out of your miserable lives.

Sorry Brian, I hate that it had to come to this.

Tell Jen I can get her a Corky Foe button for her as well.
That's just fricken wrong. Period.

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
I think most of the people who have a problem with brian, are scared. They are happy doing what they have always done, and getting what they have always gotten. Instead of looking at his ideas and seeing if they could work in a different business model they choose to attack everything associated with him. From his website all the way to the type of truck that he drives. If an idea doesn't work for you it doesn't mean it won't work for someone else!  

At the very least if you disagree with an idea, have a thought on how to change it to a winning idea.  

Tony

Becker

Name
Becker
Brian R said:
I won't be responding to this thread but I would like the masses to let me in on what the hell is wrong with me.Am I so bad that I annoy the hell out of everyone? I really do try to give some useful info and have fun at the same time.

Or are some of you just having fun screwing with me (I get it)?

Some of you just sensitive?

Inquiring minds want to know.

You and Greg have something in common.

Back
Top Bottom