Am I the only one that drys the carpet b4 I leave?

R

Rafa L

or I am the only advanced dry before I leave cleaner on the planet using a tm at 550psi?

shame on you if your clients suffer from your lack of "dry to the touch" inabilities after finishing a job.

Papa

What tools do you use to get it dry so fast and how much do you gross per hour?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
If you are talking dry to touch... crank her up to 700 then call us in the morning on how well you did. That is the pressure that seperates the cleaners from the hacks!! If you can get it dry to the touch at that pressure with two wet passes, you an join the club.. but you'll have to perform the ceremonial dance before we can teach you the handshake!

tim

We leave every job dry to the touch, have for 2 years now. :roll: And we do it with a wimpy CDS 4.8 w/salsa! Dry passes, bayco valve, greenhorn wand, 3 airpaths. I imagine the guys here with more powerful equipment can leave 20 minutes earlier than I can!

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm trying to keep this straight Dave gave his log in to Joe. Joe gave head to EV~ and Raf-L gave his log in to Dave?

Huh? Right?

dry when I leave
my ass.
Take a hydro sensor with you and get back to use.

R

Rafa L

No you putz.......I'm the real deal.
3kd3m83p0ZZZZZZZZZ95u0910cff7e03e1a.jpg

I don't share condoms like your girls friends Dave and Bristol.

Ever notice how Davey complians and jumps on HP for trying to sell his programs but yet Davey shills for his boygirl friend JoeJackass.

What's your dry times Michael?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Rampage would say he left it dry but still blocks and tabs as a convenience for the customer but I would think it is an inconvenience for the customer to remove these items

if you block and tabs then you don't leave it dry, the only person that says he doesn't block and tab is John from CCS

Becker

Name
Becker
I'm so good the carpets are dry before I start.

I'm happy to be off the coast. Humidity is so much lower here. This dry in a hurry. Not AZ quick, but faster than wet Seattle.

Bob Foster

My customers have a smile on their face when I leave and they like how dry I leave them. Ever so slightly damp or dry to the touch.
Quite friggen nit picking RafaL don't worry we know your a good cleaner. There are lots of other important things to do on the job.

Do you edge clean?
Do you neutral/acid rinse?
Do you prevac?
Do you mechanically agitate?

If not then spend more time doing that stuff than drying. Also when you hand out these remarks of high PSI extraction you should have the sense to qualify that remark as to how you can get away with it with out tip blooming or over-wetting your carpet. I could see some newbie shooting at 550 with an AW29 and causing him and his customers grief.

I do clean at higher PSI too but with a properly jetted and aimed Greenhorn.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Yo, RaffEE-El

can you tell me how long you wait around with your drying fans after you've completed the last room and applied the PROPER amount of protectant?

..L.T.A.

TimP

The greenhorn makes a huge difference, I love mine.

But also keep in mind 700 psi on 200 ft of 1/4 inch hose isn't 700 psi at the wand, and it's not the same at the wand with 100 ft of hose. People need to qualify their psi with distance.

Drying carpet completely before you leave is a myth if you ask me. Near dry is possible, or dry to the touch. Dry to the touch you don't have to block/tab if you dry the area where furniture goes. There is no way a dry to the touch carpet is going to cause a problem in my opinion.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i will still be hesitant to put any furniture with stained wood back on - dry to the touch carpets. the liability factor is still there in my book.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I don't use fans I just use an extra dry pass. I test the carpets with a piece of toilet paper or paper towel. I stand on it for 3 seconds and then check it. It should just have a few faint dots. I live in South Florida where its 70% in the house. I would guess they dry in 4- 8 hours but probably 12 with a meter. I have done some testing in the past with a meter and some homes that where really dirty still set the meter off 24hrs later. I always run straight 2 with a 5m blower and on the dirty one I run it on dual. Now I run the Y for the first 50' which really picks up the vacuum. I'll have to do some more testing with the meter to see the difference in dry time.

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom