Amazon Home Service?

RobMLyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Anyone here ever work with Amazon for leads?? I don’t currently need to do something like this, but could definitely add a truck pretty easy with. Pros vs Cons? Thanks in advance!!

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
at first in our area they had groupon pricing.... then changed it to what they called "fair industry rate" or something like that.

Its based on room pricing and around $260/5-6 rooms.. just too low for us

Reactions: Wing It

RobMLyon

Name
Rob Lyon
The pricing is a bit low, but for the first time they add 15% to the bill which I can still work with. The downside was the tile & grout prices being room based vs sq’ pricing. If the room is under 200 sq’ you will be alright, if it’s above that your in trouble which most of my current jobs are 350 sq’ or bigger. They also sell the deodorizer to the customers and you get a few dollars to apply. My concern was not my portion, but selling it directly to the customers for them to add anything (like bleach) to it in order to get new rugs holding us on the hook. Big Box mentality which is sometimes good, just not in our situation. We passed and as Mikey said we filled it out about 6 months ago and they just got back to us. Sticking to SEO, Google, Facebook Ads

Reactions: Mikey P and Wing It

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Anyone here ever work with Amazon for leads?? I don’t currently need to do something like this, but could definitely add a truck pretty easy with. Pros vs Cons? Thanks in advance!!
There was dude at Mikeysfest Florida doing to, the verified version that cost $300 for a background check.

He said the were good leads but there were times amazon said all furniture moved and some other ridiculous stuff that made it a pain.

Patrick in Lancaster Pennsylvania

They pitch me all the
Time 5 areas $250 they pay every two weeks.

That’s what they said.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
This is the email I keep getting, $350 to do the background check then the good times roll!

6A157203-D3CC-4E6E-9D12-4F76B4ED7AA2.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom