Amputated part of my finger today

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Wow. I go away for one weekend and you try to dismember yourselves. Art and Steve, heal real quick. And you all be careful out there!

(I have a scar on my right hand from a die grinder armed with a cutoff wheel from several years ago btw...)

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Hey John (Middleton) - you wanna show the peeps a pic of your hand ??

John used to word in a cabinet making shop years ago.....had some partly missing digits to prove it.

Sorry to hear about things Art and Steve!

Billy

Name
BH
Art not the same thing but a few years back I fell off a step stool & Dislocated, Broke & Crushed my Right Foot. I was 100% down under Doctors orders after Emergency Surgery for over 4 mths not including physical Therapy. Audra had never run the truck by herself at that time but she stepped up & tried to handle things. She also took care of me the whole time not sure how she did it.

I am much more careful when using any device to climb on & still have problems with foot especially after long days standing. Now on the other hand I have many guns & carry one allot of the time & none of them have ever hurt me as much as that step stool did.

We did ultimately suffer Greatly financially but thru it all it just made us stronger.

I hope all goes well with your recovery.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jesus...Art came over to my house today
an' we drank some mangos.....

Jesus he looked like a cross between Mr McBevy.......
my old wood shop teacher in high school.......

and the Mummy!

Get well soon Art!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom