AmTex Cleaning Units?

G

I had an older Prowler before my Recoil; Solid machines; Older Prowlers had bugs; I am sure newer ones are much better. I know they make some really simple and reliable truck mounts.

G

I'm looking at the 20hP Inferno!

I was going with the Hydramaster 318 but they are already have bolts
in the engine breaking!

Freakin Hydramaster, I had almost change my mind about them,
I guess thats why their also called "Hideurwallet"

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They look pretty plain and simple and constructed well. Our local distributor doesn't talk well about them, but I have no first hand knowledge of the problems.

I'd speak to several owners before I'd purchase one, just in case!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Get a Judson you fool or you need to check out Matt King's new slide in.

Golden boy

G

My ass has been rip open by so many of the Mikey boarders about not
getting a Judson!

Here is what I'm looking for!!!!!!

I dont want a Propane heated unit!!!!!!

Nor do I want to pay 20k for a heat exchanger unit!!!!!!!!!!

10 to 12k for a heat exchanger unit is what I'm looking for!!!!!!!!!!

And beside Waldo, dont you have Gensis 59? lol

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Listen up you No Pre-Vaccing Hack. I dont have a Genesis. I have a 68 HP Cobra with a 56 Blower. LMFAO!!! No Power Clean for me. Matt Kings is a heat exchanger unit. Matt is a very bashful guy and will never tell you he has a killer slide-in. Matt builds a nice machine and would stand by his units. He might sell his demo for 10 to 12. New would probably be around 14-15.

Golden Boy

Name
John LaBarbera
Steve Lillard said:
My ass has been rip open by so many of the Mikey boarders about not
getting a Judson!

Why don't you like propane?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Steve;

I've had a few customers come in with their units.

Main concern I noticed was the premature rusting of steel framework.

I would talk to some users who have run them a couple of years.

Larry

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I was a little nervous about propane little giant at first. Go to light it for the first time and all the posts of guys singeing their eyebrows pop into my head. After using the CanAm for a year, I turn on the gas, throw the lighter in there, hear the initial poof that that the pilot light has lit, then turn it on and wait for the big woof as she ignites! Never had a problem, never been short of heat. Its clean, cheap, and gets hot enough for me.

I helped out a guy the other night. I let him try the greenhorn while I watched the guages. When he started the guage was reading about 260! AS we started working it, settled down to a perfect 212-220 running 15 flow. In one year, I've changed oil, added a remote oil filter, tightened the blower belts twice, replaced a bushing(the steel cracked so I replaced it with brass- a part holding the pulsation dampener) . Now I need to change the blower and pump oil, I'll add remote oil drain hoses when I do.
Its been trouble free since I fired it up.

Guess I was bragging about the CanAm but mymain reason for posting is to alleviate fears about propane.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Ron;

How were you reading 260° ??

Little Giant thermostats will NOT go to that temperature..
unless they are improperly adjusted.
Robertshaw Quote:-"All commercial models have a 180°F temperature high stop"

Insurance & liability on TM's are high enough...
without defeating maximum temperature limits.

Larry

T

The Magician

Steve would you elborate on the bolts braking on the Hydramaster 318. I'm looking for a 2nd unit.

Hey cuzin Waldo. where do I find Matt King website??

G

I'm going to order one on Monday!, the 20HP Inferno

I will let everyone what I think about it!

Name
Jesse
Larry Cobb said:
Ron;

Little Giant thermostats will NOT go to that temperature..
unless they are improperly adjusted.

Insurance & liability on TM's are high enough...
without defeating maximum temperature limits.

Larry

Lots of people using them as post heaters, 180 would be worthless.

It's a little different for a manufacturer to "break the rules". Some don't live a "factory" existence.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Larry Cobb said:
Ron;

Well, I was standing at the truck, had my eyes open, read the guage and it said 260F. I thought, Wow. Then I watched it, and it mozied on down to about 212 and stayed there.

As for a 180F high stop, it maintained 212 with 15 flow. Whenever I'm right there triggering the wand with the guage in front of me, she'll hold 200 no prob. They might want to rewrite their manuals.

Name
George Valliant
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Steve Lillard":8ylb92tx]My ass has been rip open by so many of the Mikey boarders about not
getting a Judson!

Why don't you like propane?[/quote:8ylb92tx]

One reason not to use propane is who has time to wait on some service station attendant to fill your bottle.

Reason two: why pay for heat when you can make it for free using exhaust heat exchangers.

I'm sure there are several other reason's not to use propane but my question is this. Why would anybody use propane in the first place?

G

Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":2vm5g6pv][quote="Steve Lillard":2vm5g6pv]My ass has been rip open by so many of the Mikey boarders about not
getting a Judson!

Why don't you like propane?[/quote:2vm5g6pv]

One reason not to use propane is who has time to wait on some service station attendant to fill your bottle.

Reason two: why pay for heat when you can make it for free using exhaust heat exchangers.

I'm sure there are several other reason's not to use propane but my question is this. Why would anybody use propane in the first place?[/quote:2vm5g6pv]
Some of us like using "hot" water and not luke warm,and we dont wear hirachi sandals so are feet dont get burned.
Who is this Waldo guy?picks up cadavers as a job(probably a public worker)then recomends what truckmount a guy should buy :roll: Its like Mikey giving advice on spot dying

Name
George Valliant
KP,

I was going to let this slide but since you dragged my sandels into it i got two words for ya. F$ck you!

Let me guess. You wear steel toed boots with black Vibrum soles. You also carry around a pair of leather gloves in your back pocket to protect your girly hands and so nobody questions what kinda man you are. Am I warm?

I suppose my next video could be of me cleaning the sh$t stains off my sandels after i pull em out of your a$$.

G

Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
KP,

I was going to let this slide but since you dragged my sandels into it i got two words for ya. F$ck you!

Let me guess. You wear steel toed boots with black Vibrum soles. You also carry around a pair of leather gloves in your back pocket to protect your girly hands and so nobody questions what kinda man you are. Am I warm?

I suppose my next video could be of me cleaning the sh$t stains off my sandels after i pull em out of your a$$.
Well tough guy,I wasnt the only comment on your hirachi's,but since were back at that video lets go over a few things.The dog and pony show was a bit much,and it was "your" house wasnt it? :lol: and you still did not get the stain out enough,what have you been doing for 15 years?Tannin?Do you ever pay attention on this board?Your concerns about your sandals is the last thing you should be worried about.What if miss half shirt there has an accident (her dog)and ofcourse she is gonna call you,you cant leave some stain there that could have come out right?Sorry I hurt your feelings with the sandals Jorge,but you were talking about something (propane) that you probably dont know alot about,and as far as your foot up my @#@,you must be one of those little fellars,or you have a little penis complex.Take care :D

Greenie

Steve Lillard said:
I'm going to order one on Monday!, the 20HP Inferno

I will let everyone what I think about it!

Steve has just reminded me of a twice montly, if not more, phone call. "I just spent $30,000 this month on my new rig, what can I do to pimp it?

I usually end those calls with, ok don't buy anything more....ever....without at least calling first.

Now back to the subject at hand. Steve wants the impractical....if not the impossible. He wants simplicity of design, low cost, efficient, and yet still wants heat with somehting better than an uph. tool hooked up.

How much heat you think you gonna get through an 06 standard flow wand with an 18hp engine?

If reliability is of concern, why select a HX at all, they have way more parts to fail, and having off brand HXers could possibly only make that worse.
I have a local customer with a Chemtex that i am just waiting for his ABOVE the engine cylinder HXers to fail, I told him every day to watch for water filling the head before starting.

On every single HX unit made, the engine has to be overengineered (larger) to provide additional BTUs for the HX system, you can select a smaller powerplant in a non-HX system.

Given Steve's location and demands, i would have already paid Les to make a Reactor for him, for the small premium he would pay up front, he would get 100x the dividends down the road, like reliability, insane vacuum, 2.5 hose standard, good heat, Stainless construction, large tanks etc...

Of course maybe this is all just a hoax like setting up biz in Santa Cruz?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Like Steve gives a fook what the machine can do. He learned his gig in MiChiGen. No Pre-Vac-No Pre-Spray. Scrub and run Hack. Mikey P wil be following up all that Residue that Steves chimpy will be leaving behind. Steve dont need no stinkin glide he got now HG's anyway.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
Well since Steve is insisting that he has indeed set up shop in my town, I banned him.

I already have enough local leaches on here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom