And dry in under 2 hours...

Administrator
Credits
Name
Mike Pay-oh-tay
I find it humorous that the mother of the owner of Nevada's highest profile Low Moisture cleaning company, has me out every 4 months to perform HWE on her white olefin berber...

Credits
Name
John Paton
I find it humorous that the mother of the owner of Nevada's highest profile Low Moisture cleaning company, has me out every 4 months to perform HWE on her white olefin berber...
Sad.

It might also be a case of parental alienation where the son has cut off contact with his Mother and she is devastated she can't see the grand kids.

MB Exclusive.
Credits
Name
Jim Pemberton
Sad.

It might also be a case of parental alienation where the son has cut off contact with his Mother and she is devastated she can't see the grand kids.
I have seen this too often, and it's sad.

On the other hand,I also heard the mother of a very successful cleaner say:

"I never thought he would amount to much, especially when he started in cleaning. He was such a slob at home!"

Credits
Name
Bill Cheryl
is carpet ever really clean? For most customers, it just to improve the appearance... if clean was so important, they would not allow Milo and Otis piss and crap on the crapet and @Nomad74 wouldn't be here...

Administrator
Credits
Name
Mike Pay-oh-tay
cleaner than it was
and some methods make it cleaner than others
and using same method, some operators get it cleaner too

..L.T.A.
cleaner than it was
and some methods make it cleaner than others
and using same method, some operators get it cleaner too

..L.T.A.

he's still in the "I'm doing my best" phase that porty hacks and VLM goobers go through before the sky opens up and delivers them a truckmount, and all of a sudden they say Oh Shit!...NOW I know what they were talking about.

Latest posts