And I was all worried

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Yesterday I pumped the asphalt and primordial sludge out of a rental unit. Even though the water finally ran clear I was disappointed by the remaining traffic stains. By the way, that TOPS spotter killed two dozen ink and mascara spots, yay!

Well today I made up some Releasit Punch and scrubbed and then bonneted the traffic lanes. Big improvement but still iffy in my view. However, it is as good as that RN is gonna get.

Went to the next place and the PM was there. “Wow!” he said, “That carpet over on Teton looks GREAT!”

“Yeah, I didn’t think so. I just went over it again and it looks a bit better now, but it will never look new.”

“But I remember how it looked on Wednesday” he said, “This morning I saw how you left it and I can RENT that!”

I guess that settles it, lol.

B2C8F57D-4C0B-4678-81CB-47373FD3ACE3.jpeg 54B09FC7-364A-4A97-9CCE-F041040B5C08.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
NN - Wikipedia
Businesses and organizations Nationale-Nederlanden, a Dutch insurance company commonly referred to as NN. Netroots Nation, a political convention for American progressive activists. Nevada Northern Railway (reporting mark NN) Norilsk Nickel, а metallurgical and mining company. VIM Airlines (IATA airline designator NN)

No relation, she's a nurse

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Sometimes we are our own harshest critics. I fit that description. Y:razz:ou should have padded it instead.
I did, yesterday. But it was one of those rentals that are cakey-thick with soil. I carried the filter out to the back fence and plopped out the sludge blob in the woods.
Thing is, it only lightened to a point. Then the bonneting took it farther, but not perfect.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Maybe I'm not seeing it but it still looks like crap.
I can make it look like that with a standard prespray and extract.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom