And in other news....

Name
Jeff T
Sweet... 9ACFAE8F-5A79-4703-819C-597AEA01C4B9.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
I went to my 600-ft UPS store today to give the keys back and collect the check it was a year and a half year old carpet that gets tons of traffic and there's yet to be cleaned I went through 10 pads both sides each and they just kept coming up filthy but that was all I brought.

Carpet looked absolutely fantastic when they came in in the morning that said it smelt fresh and clean and was bone dry.

had a hot water extracted it it would have still been damp in the morning and no doubt had that dirty dishwater stinky smell and would have needed a post padding once it had dried

300 bucks for 2 hours of running the jiggler isn't too bad and they put me on the schedule for 6 months out.

2 oz of chemical used.

Name
Jeff T
I went to my 600-ft UPS store today to give the keys back and collect the check it was a year and a half year old carpet that gets tons of traffic and there's yet to be cleaned I went through 10 pads both sides each and they just kept coming up filthy but that was all I brought.

Carpet looked absolutely fantastic when they came in in the morning that said it smelt fresh and clean and was bone dry.

had a hot water extracted it it would have still been damp in the morning and no doubt had that dirty dishwater stinky smell and would have needed a post padding once it had dried

300 bucks for 2 hours of running the jiggler isn't too bad and they put me on the schedule for 6 months out.

2 oz of chemical used.
And no fuel used when running the TM, no were and tear, no noise, and you used their power to clean their carpeting...
I’m looking forward to be able to better service my clients, and future customers aswell...

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Jeff T
I’m planning on logging all hours, costs, and all income off this machine this year. I’m then going to compare it to using my TM.
Should be an interesting comparison..

Reactions: Rick J

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

2 oz of chemical used.
OMG now you're even talking like a padder!

If I did not fear incarceration from human authority figures, I would terminate your life functions by applying sufficient pressure to your blunt skull so as to force its collapse!
😉

Name
Jeff T
Yes, should be interesting. Even more interesting is that you have no snow......
It’s been a weird year Doug. I shovel in front of the shop every time it snows. The shop faces S/W, and even if it’s a few degrees below freezing, it will still melt. It’s been hovering at, or above freezing most of this winter....

Mikey P

Administrator
20210204_051229.gif

Fact of the matter is, most HWE projects on CGD looks funky the next day, usually not enough to warrant a complaint but those of you who monitor your results know what I'm saying.

Most properly OP'd jobs look friggen amazing, waay netter then you'd hoped for.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
View attachment 105726

Fact of the matter is, most HWE projects on CGD looks funky the next day, usually not enough to warrant a complaint but those of you who monitor your results know what I'm saying.

Who are you, and what have you done with my friend?
😉

Reactions: Cleanworks

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
View attachment 105726

So when you're done, do you just vacuum the pads to get them clean?

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom