and just like that, down to two.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I've been very good. I started counting calories and limiting my soda and fast food intake. I haven't had a baconator in weeks. :( I've lost 10 lbs so far. I'm currently 217lbs. My goal is to get to 185 by Feb if I can. So far it's going well. I log everything I eat on a app on my phone. It's really helping me.
Quit messing with telling Apple about your diet. Just drop the sugar and SOWDA! or POP!. Do you california's talk like that also?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Thank you peanut gallery.
You have a good vocabulary

pea·nut gal·ler·y
/ˈpēnət ˈɡal(ə)rē/
noun
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

1. the top gallery in a theater, where the cheaper seats are located.
    • a group of people who criticize someone, often by focusing on insignificant details.
      "he might find that playing the sport he loves isn't worth the aggravation from the peanut gallery's probing of his privacy"

Ron K

Lost another guy.
Do you or anyone you know have an Employee Retainment/profit sharing (whatever)
plan to keep people on?
Stay one year $500.00
Stay two 2000.00
I'd love to hear how and what people are doing.
Do you do out going interviews for people that leave voluntarily?
This IS the biggest problem we all face!
We are small and the reasons beside bad performance people have left are not a fixable issue. Relocation and competing with Uncle Sam can't be won. Has anyone tried the Hershey concept, offered Housing as a benefit?

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Do you or anyone you know have an Employee Retainment/profit sharing (whatever)
plan to keep people on?
Stay one year $500.00
Stay two 2000.00
I'd love to hear how and what people are doing.
Do you do out going interviews for people that leave voluntarily?
This IS the biggest problem we all face!
We are small and the reasons beside bad performance people have left are not a fixable issue. Relocation and competing with Uncle Sam can't be won. Has anyone tried the Hershey concept, offered Housing as a benefit?
I did for my first employees when I had my rentals. Its tough. They always expect more no matter how much you do for them. So you gotta draw a line in the sand and make them aware of it.

Last edited:

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I did for my first employees when I had my rentals. Its tough. They always expect more no matter how much you do for them. So you gotta draw a line in the sand and make them aware of it.
yeah I always found it hard finding the balance with multiple staff (around 200 on the books) as to what you'd give and what they'd actually appreciate..

I ended up having the reputation of the boss who was laid back easy going and then really anything but

with so many staff, the problem was I didnt always know who or on what day it was there turn to have a "bad day" because I'm outta patience and your getting the last 10 peoples load of crap

Back
Top Bottom