And Keith Studebaker while I'm on your case...

Bob Foster

When are you going to design a stair tool?

Your upholstery tool works very well on stairs but its too small a width for efficiency. If you designed a stair tool that had an extraction flow pattern like the Sapphire upholstery tool does you would sell a wack of them.

The beauty of the upholstery tool on stairs is there is no over-spray because of the way the rinse flows.

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
Bob,
I am but a small link in a group of people who are involved in the development of these tools. As far as a stair tool goes, all though I use the sapphire tool on stairs I would like a tool that has the same vertical injection as the HOSS. Proto's in the make.
Some dry vac tools are in the R & D. You can't imagine.

Bob Foster

Yes I can imagine! You have some very nice designs and I hope that there is the will to keep churning out stuff. I am not under any illusion of what it takes for resources to bring it from conception through SolidWorks to a SKU.

The big win on the flow is it will not overspray. That would be a wonderful thing for stairs.

And while I'm at it, this may seem like it might be a practical idea. If the Hoss is going to replace the wand for some applications then something will be needed to get real close to baseboards and do the corners. So how about a tool that does and exceptional job along the baseboards where most of us are challenge to bring them up as nice a the main part of the floor. And that tool could also be a power tool.

What do you think of that idea?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom