F

FB7777

Probably why only nature freaks and locally spawned morons choose to live there

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We average 17.8 a season and I hate every inch of it. 🥴

Hopefully your road crews are prepared for it. We don't see enough to have the equipment for that kind of snow.

Our saving grace is that most snows falls melt in a day or two and are gone. Only a couple of times a season does it stay frozen enough to be on the ground for weeks.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
If CA such an undesirable place to live, then why are our houses worth more then most?

It's because of demand- We have better weather and less frequent natural disasters than most states.

FredC

Village Idiot
less frequent natural disasters than most states.

aren't you guys usually #2 on the list of most prone to natural disasters?

and isn't that demand created primarily by lack of building rather than the idea "everyone wants to live in cali"........not enough new homes to keep up with internal growth

afaik cali has been a net loss in the move in/move out category the last few years............and relatively stable for many years before that

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74
F

FB7777

and isn't that demand created primarily by lack of building rather than the idea "everyone wants to live in cali"........not enough new homes to keep up with internal growth

afaik cali has been a net loss in the move in/move out category the last few years............and relatively stable for many years before that
The only dope on here more prone to spewing misinformation on here than papa Smurf is your newest Modumbrator

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart

🤔 #2 in disasters? I find that interesting. It's a big state, And I guess I didn't notice.
SF has lost some its charm.
I wish I liked the snow more. I have nice memories of Montana, Colorado and Eugene Oregon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom