And so it began....

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
7 years ago I was introduced to Mike by Bill Yeadon in Frisco TX at The Experience.

If I only knew where that introduction would I’ve lead me....I would, I’ve declined. 😉

It there when learned about Mikey’s Board I came home and became a member of this rag a muffin g. What a ride it’s been. I could never imagined the friendships, drama, professional relationships, and incredible accomplishments it that meeting Mike would have led to....

Love my MB and MikeysFest family. Here’s to 7+ more years!!!

Meg

B1CAAD25-2588-46E9-8B9D-42CF34BC2BFF.png

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Glad you had a great time...
Signed guy in floor 41 who was trying to sleep...
Joking,seminars,networking an a friendly smile .
Get to know the little shy first timers there...
You can take to big egos any time...
The new comers are the seeds we need to assist growing.
There's always one there no cash left over,used all he had to go types...
Those are the ones we can't watch fail...
Adopt a noob ...its needed for industry growth ..
Make a new friend,you finally meet people who talk yer language...
Be a positive light for us all...
Primadonna love the name reminds me of Dion...

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
He was neve found naked. Fred and I had to physically assist him to his room, take off the orthopedic shoes, and tuck him in to bed. Poor Erik...we came barreling in so loudly and he sprung out of bed. What a night. I’d say one of my fondest MB/Fest memories but there are SO many it’s hard to pick.

• Wow
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He was neve found naked. Fred and I had to physically assist him to his room, take off the orthopedic shoes, and tuck him in to bed. Poor Erik...we came barreling in so loudly and he sprung out of bed. What a night. I’d say one of my fondest MB/Fest memories but there are SO many it’s hard to pick.
Aww shucks, my story was better. Are you absolutely sure no farm animals were involved in this tale? 🐑🐏🐐🐖🐄🐂

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
7 years ago I was introduced to Mike by Bill Yeadon in Frisco TX at The Experience.

If I only knew where that introduction would I’ve lead me....I would, I’ve declined. 😉

It there when learned about Mikey’s Board I came home and became a member of this rag a muffin g. What a ride it’s been. I could never imagined the friendships, drama, professional relationships, and incredible accomplishments it that meeting Mike would have led to....

Love my MB and MikeysFest family. Here’s to 7+ more years!!!

Meg

View attachment 107430
We all love you too Meg, except Fred.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom