and THANKS to Westpak for the boat load of wand valves!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I didn't get one either. Where were they? I only won a FREE airpath.
Kevin buddy, I'd be willing to trade you my new shiny Westpac Valve (it has the cool black coated trigger and angles threads to thread the nipple and QD on) for the Airpath.

I wouldn't do this for just anyone, but since we are old friends, I'm willing to do it for you. :wink:

Mike Draper

Doc Holliday said:
I didn't get one either. Where were they? I only won a FREE airpath.
Kevin buddy, I'd be willing to trade you my new shiny Westpac Valve (it has the cool black coated trigger and angles threads to thread the nipple and QD on) for the Airpath.

I wouldn't do this for just anyone, but since we are old friends, I'm willing to do it for you. :wink:

I'll take that offer and throw in FREE shipping. shiteatinggrin

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Thank You!

It's the second time I've brought a valve home while flying. It's always funny watching the TSA screener try and make out what the heck it is during the scan through.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mr. 007 said:
[quote="bob vawter":s5vzbpsy]Crash got three.....

Hell Ya Thank you! Saved the cost of a Nice dinner there with my three![/quote:s5vzbpsy]
an' I got two that i'll sell ya......

Mike Draper

Tom Meyer said:
Thank You!

It's the second time I've brought a valve home while flying. It's always funny watching the TSA screener try and make out what the heck it is during the scan through.

Yeah, they stopped me and took the valve out of my carry on bag, "what is this" they asked?

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
Josh Adler said:
Crash didnt get three....he stole mine!!!!!!!!!

Damn michiganians

I didn't steal it Gawd made you forget it. LOL

I suppose if you pm an addy I can get you out one of my three! yall did come through on the 1800 tip!

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
Just doin some catchup over here and saw this.

Thanks for the accolades everyone, feels good ha-ha. If you need any support with those valves give your distributor or us a call. Glad that you guys had a great time!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom