And then there was only one

Name
Jeff T
Tomorrow is the last job on our spring bank run.

I’m relieved it’s over

We have been asked if we interested in traveling to the coast to bid on 46 more.

IDK.

It involves about 9 hrs of travel to the furthest location.

I would like to accommodate this client, but 9 hrs of travel (one way), is a little bit extreme.

I need another vacation. We went to Cancun for 2 weeks in the spring. It was amazing….

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Tomorrow is the last job on our spring bank run.

I’m relieved it’s over

We have been asked if we interested in traveling to the coast to bid on 46 more.

IDK.

It involves about 9 hrs of travel to the furthest location.

I would like to accommodate this client, but 9 hrs of travel (one way), is a little bit extreme.

I need another vacation. We went to Cancun for 2 weeks in the spring. It was amazing….
You need to think about subbing those jobs out and taking a commission.

Name
Jeff T
You need to think about subbing those jobs out and taking a commission.
Subbing the jobs are EXACTLY why they are asking us to bid. The other janitorial outfits are subbing to the lowest bidder.

Case in point; up here they were subbed out for 5 cents a sqft for carpet, were doing tile for 7 cents, and office chairs @ 2$ each…

Now, what kind of quality do you think they were getting?

Heck, in the main branch, the regional manager went in on a Sunday to do some work, there were 3 Indo-Canadian women in the staff kitchen, 14 children, they were cooking lunch for everyone, and running a day care out of the bank!!!!

And there were 2 dudes cleaning, and not ONE person spoke any English…

That’s what happens when they sub the work out…

BUT, if I knew the other outfit (you, for example Ron), I’d be completely comfortable with subbing.

• Wow
Reactions: Bryce C

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Subbing the jobs are EXACTLY why they are asking us to bid. The other janitorial outfits are subbing to the lowest bidder.

Case in point; up here they were subbed out for 5 cents a sqft for carpet, were doing tile for 7 cents, and office chairs @ 2$ each…

Now, what kind of quality do you think they were getting?

Heck, in the main branch, the regional manager went in on a Sunday to do some work, there were 3 Indo-Canadian women in the staff kitchen, 14 children, they were cooking lunch for everyone, and running a day care out of the bank!!!!

And there were 2 dudes cleaning, and not ONE person spoke any English…

That’s what happens when they sub the work out…

BUT, if I knew the other outfit (you, for example Ron), I’d be completely comfortable with subbing.
That's the problem. There are some local small operations here that would do good work but most are busy with their own. I'm looking at moving shortly, hopefully, but it would be worth talking to Sam at IAA Carmeli as to who he knows locally. Could maybe put together 2-4 guys to handle it.

Name
Jeff T
That's the problem. There are some local small operations here that would do good work but most are busy with their own. I'm looking at moving shortly, hopefully, but it would be worth talking to Sam at IAA Carmeli as to who he knows locally. Could maybe put together 2-4 guys to handle it.
It’s all locations in the lower mainland, and all on the island…

Back
Top Bottom