and you flamboyant f@gs think my red handle is a faux paux ..

Mikey P

Administrator
1633573091139.png

Name
Jeff T
Did a job today for a retired CCā€¦.
Guess he wasnā€™t informed on the evolution of the industry.He Was blown away by the shoe protectors, the corner guards, the power of the over driven Cleanco, the purified water, the chemistry, and most of all?
The level of professionalism.
A job worth doing, is a job worth EVERYTHING YOU GOTā€¦
Every time.

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you go with the deal of the day to buy hose? Whatever color is on sale that day?
It goes in my $99 Whole House Special rig that I'm building.

Ive had so many calls recently from former employees of over zealous, over bearing, under paying multi trucker wannabees from our membership here begging to relocate and work for me, I figure I'd give it a shot what with all the free equipment I get thrown at me, these hoses are for just incase scenarios where are OP may tip over dontcha know, Brady start debriefing in 2 weeks and a girl from Ohio a week after that

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Do you go with the deal of the day to buy hose? Whatever color is on sale that day?
I think it has more to do with what's available from the supplier at the time of need.
However, I used both blue and orange from when I did more dual wands.
This was so that when it came time to reduce the length of the hose at the V, the person would know whose hose to disconnect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom