andrechelle .com

Al

Even the most fancy schmancie website won't get hits if people don't see it.

We just got our biggest job ever, a smoke damage job and the company said we were first on Google, she also said she liked my picture :oops:

We had no work on Thursday now I'm looking for help! 8)

THANKS Guy's

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
We have website presence provided by a vendor, and our own website from Andrechelle.com

We get far more orders and leads from Andrechelle's........

The other doesn't even come close.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
they don't like me so they haven't returned my request for optimization

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
PM me Greg if you would like some advice. I'm not a pro at optimization but I have the basics down. I am also persona non grata at club andrechelle :cry:

Awesome Al, glad to hear!

Jim P, also great to hear.

Thanks Rob ;)

Matt, we cant find an email , PM or an order for a website evaluation from you. I'm very sorry that something has interfered in our line of communication.

tman, I sent you an brief write up on your current website rankings with some follow up questions back in December
xtremecleanbiz.jpg

Again sorry that something happened that the info did not make it to you.

If you dont get an email response, THERE IS NO WAY FOR US TO KNOW THAT YOU DID NOT GET IT IF YOU DONT TELL US!

and, if you send us an email or other inquiry that we dont respond to..... PLEASE LET US KNOW .... (perhaps the email did not make it through, so try PM, or phone, or Club Greenhorn)

Spam filters as well as other email filters, and other factors cause a lower percentage of email to actually reach its intended destination.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
No, I never got any response, guess I shouldnt have assumed the worst. I have recently changed my sites url structure (hopefuly more search engine friendly) but its taking Google awhile to sort it out. Could you look over my site again and tell me what can be done with it as it is? (if anything)

Thanks

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I went straight for the optimization and got no response. I didn't take it personal and someone thought my commenet was smart ass but it wasn't meant that way

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom