Android and credit cards

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I'm using paynet systems. I've only been using them about a month but so far so good. I'm not using any hardwAre. I just type in the information and the customer signs the screen with their finger and the system emails them a receipt.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
We use square and love it. Quick, easy and sophisticated. 2.7%-3.5%.

We run around 7K a month on the reader.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
I use Square & I am pretty happy with it, there might be cheaper rates if you have lots of transactions per month but otherwise Square is sweet.

TimP

I probably only have 1-2 a month that I do right now. I run them in another business and get repaid like a subcontractor, I can do this cause it's a family business. I think square would be ideal for me cause I'd rather not go through the process of keeping up with card #'s and having to get checks. Plus I could advertise card acceptance, I've noticed those who use cards spend more. Something to keep in mind for my business for sure.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Chase now has their Android app that allows you to take a picture of the customers check right on the spot & will make the deposit, unfortunately my business account is with B of A.

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
I haven't had more than 3 or 4 customers a month ask if I take credit cards in the past few years but lately a lot more are asking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom