Android App - Track Vehicle expenses/maintenance

Name
George Valliant
Here's a few screen shots of aCar Android app. I've been using a couple weeks now. It's handy for tracking fuel, maintenance, repairs, etc.. Think it's even exportable to Excel.

And best of all. It's free!

screenshot-08.png

screenshot-13.png

screenshot-12.png

screenshot-03.png

Name
George Valliant
Got screen shots from the web.

This aCar app is going to help me remember things like changing Xentherm, blower oil, pump oil, and everything else that requires maintenance.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
I HATE my Droid. I switched back to my Blackberry Tour within a month of getting the Droid. I damaged the screen on my Blackberry and am back with the Droid and I STILL HATE it. I've never had a phone that butt and pocket dials more than this POS. I speak badly of everyone so this is a terrible fluke to have to deal with. I never know if someone is listening becuase I might have pocket dialed them and I may be ripping them a new one.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ill never own another phone then an android...

android rulleeeeeeeeeessssssssss

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
Droid rocks, you just have to lock the phone before you put it into your pocket, no biggie.

Name
George Valliant
Ed said:
I HATE my Droid. I switched back to my Blackberry Tour within a month of getting the Droid. I damaged the screen on my Blackberry and am back with the Droid and I STILL HATE it. I've never had a phone that butt and pocket dials more than this POS. I speak badly of everyone so this is a terrible fluke to have to deal with. I never know if someone is listening becuase I might have pocket dialed them and I may be ripping them a new one.

Maybe a phone like this is better suited for ya. :-)
old-cellphone.jpg

You'd never have to worry about butt dialing again with this phone.
2900_photo_large.jpg

Actually, this phone might be perfect for you!!! No dialing required.. :-)
tin_cans_and_string.jpg

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Ed said:

you need to set the screen unlock pattern I have mine set so that you have to trace a pattern over 9 dots on the screen, mine is a funky v, before that I had a couple of calls that my phone made on its own and it changed the volume a few times. since I set the pattern to unlock I have NEVER had it do anything other than work as it should in my pocket. the droid is an awesome phone, the GPS is great I use receipt filer for my business, I couldn't be more happier with mine. mine even automatically syncs with itunes and updates my playlists without me even having to push a button.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom