Android Inspire????

Jamesh921

Name
James
Got offered a USED Android Inspire 4G for $250, Ottorbox @ $40.00 plus home and car charger for $11.00. Total price was like $315.00 including tax.

It looked to be in perfect shape, not even a scratch on it.

BUT, when I backed away, the salesguy tells me that I can get the same phone for $99.00 IF I'm eligible for an update on my plan (which I am).

Anyway, is this phone durable and user friendly for our biz? (and does it work well with squareup).

Thanks

Becker

Name
Becker
My 18 month old Iphone looks brand new because of the otter box.

2 weeks ago I dropped it while roofing my house.

It banged it's way down the roof then the long drop to the patio below.
Landed on the a corner. I'm pretty damn sure with no otter box I'd be buying a new Iphone...

As for your phone in question.. Sounds like it is about 1/2 price of new.
He is bending you over on the otter box..

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yea he was playing with you......

it looks like a decent phone (though I just dont like at&t soooo)

for $99 its good price....

but the dual core phones are starting to come out....and welll :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

awesome...

I got the photon from sprint, which is the brother or cousin of the attrix i believe

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Best thing to do is to go on Youtube and check out all the reviews they have on phones.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
got an inspire last month, upgraded a contract at RadioShack for $29. I LOVE THIS PHONE!

It is huge and bulky, it was hard to get used to but now I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I paid $50 for the Otterbox and it was worth it. In case you don't know, you can put the phone in the Otterbox with the back facing out so the screen is protected.

Always, always look at Radioshack when you upgrade. I have gotten some great deals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom