Ankle Update

JCoviello

Well, I got through my first week solo and it wasn't too bad. I went to see the family doc on Monday and he hooked me up with an aircast (Big plastic thing) and that helped a ton. It totally isolates the ankle so you are "solid" from mid foot to the upper calf.

The truck is a mess and I'm a little slower, but I think I'll be able to work it through. However, Al, I do have some bigger commercial jobs coming up I may need some help from your spy, er I mean guy if he's still available. :p I might even be able to use him on Monday morning if that's doable. PM with your cell and I'll give a call so we can talk details.

Ceasar, got your message thanks for calling.

Thanks all for the well wishes and encouragment. Things are still rolling along.

FloorPizza

Name
Brandt
Jay, I hope you make a fortune with your business. That kind of drive/willpower deserves success. Cleaning carpet with a shattered ankle...unbelievable, man.

Chris A

Name
Chris
JCoviello said:
Well, I got through my first week solo and it wasn't too bad. I went to see the family doc on Monday and he hooked me up with an aircast (Big plastic thing) and that helped a ton. It totally isolates the ankle so you are "solid" from mid foot to the upper calf.

The truck is a mess and I'm a little slower, but I think I'll be able to work it through. However, Al, I do have some bigger commercial jobs coming up I may need some help from your spy, er I mean guy if he's still available. :p I might even be able to use him on Monday morning if that's doable. PM with your cell and I'll give a call so we can talk details.

Ceasar, got your message thanks for calling.

Thanks all for the well wishes and encouragment. Things are still rolling along.

Good for you man, I hope you're not impeding your recovery though...

randy

Name
Randy
Be careful bud. I still have issues from not allowing ankle injuries time to fully heal before "getting back to normal".

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Sir ,honestly this year.I will be phasing out of all sort's of cleaning.I have been through alot mentally and have dissolved alot of thing's here.

So if I can assist afore I just fade away completley.Ask me.I care not to know anything about how you run your business.I seen and read as much as I care to know.So if you need a top notch hose pullin baseboard wipin fool.Who can clean as much as this bad back will allow.Im there.

The dream is gone,I failed ,last laff's and backstabber's.I bow to you all in rl/and in bb' life.I once was,I am no more...

As of 2010,there will be as I type this no more Caesar's.You might find me in a Wal-Mart .Or anyoneplace that will take me with my advanced years .etc.

Am I proud always,is my head high when I walk-Yes...But for 24 years,I strove to build a Company,feed my family and send my children to College.I did the best I can,I can do no more...So there is no reason to walk and hurt yourself more.I am here...Will always be here,Till some day the Reaper arrives...

Jay,do not hurt your self more,use Al's person,use me or just use anyone...Your a brilliant person dont be dummy now...Your ankle has to support you for a long time and years from now when your older.The harm you did will amplify.I should be jacked up on oh so many meds ,but I refused treatments an carried on.Im the example you do not want to follow...

Back
Top Bottom