Another $8,000.00 fuel bill

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Rex, Don't you know it's the hip thing to say the "oil man' jacked up the price of oil. :roll:

If you think oil prices are high now, just wait unitl Obama gets in and there is no chance of any drilling and he puts 'windfall taxes' on the oil companies. Not only will you get higher gas prices but you just might get gas shortages too.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Rex Tyus said:
[quote="John Buxton":1f99lji9]Gotta side with Grennie. As a dumbass carpet cleaner I said that back in the 70's when we had rationing.

Probably just a coincidence that our pres is in office when it goes from .99 to 4.00 a gallon and he happens to be in the oil biz and he happens to invade mideastern countries full of oil. Oh and what about the x-government companies making a killing on the war(s).

So was Carter in the oil business too "back in the 70's when we had rationing".

Bush with all his faults is SOOO not to blame for the high price of oil. If he had his way we would have Alaskan oil on the market by now, additional nuclear plants to generate electricity so we wouldn't need to use as much diesel for generating it, natural gas utilization was also one of his proposals AND we would have expanded coal generating plants to further reduce the need for foreign oil. There are many things to criticise Bush for, but the price of oil is NOT one of them. It is ok to be a hater but be an honest/informed hater.[/quote:1f99lji9]

Rex, i couldnt agree more!!

RandyHilburn

Greenie, I was reading your post where you said, "If the Prez had any balls he's mandate alternative fuel..." Hypothetically speaking - If we were ruled by a dictator, which alternative fuel should he mandate (e.g. steam, corn, wind)? What other non fossil fuel should we be using?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom