Name
Ron lippold
PB150006.jpg
PB150010.jpg

PB150013.jpg

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Wow, when are you holding your next training class?

I don't think I would have even attempted that one. Skeered, maybe. Nice work.

We got to find you some clean carpet to clean. Some people do that you know.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Lippold said:
6 gallons of quat alot and no smell

yea right.
"no smell" when you left.

That sumbeech will smell like a toilet after it's been closed up for a few days
and some hot humid days while closed up, and it will REEK

the backing and pad are severely contaminated with urine too

If you advised the owner of the severity and what "really" should of been done ...and "he" chose the aqua-velva spritz instead,
that's one thing.

But if "you" SOLD him on the idea you could "fix" that pi$$ pot (and charged him an arm and a leg) you're a HACK that doesn't know any better.
or WORSE..., you're a "say anything for a buck" schmuck

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
no offense guys, but most urine stains aren't terribly difficult to remove with oxys
(which there is plenty of in Judson's juice)
We also use and love Quat-a-lot

BUT...the backing and pad is still a CESSPOOL of nazzzzdeeeness!!

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
side note, I didn't dog Ron (pun intended) on his other doggie pee thread.
It appears someone lives in that home.
Ron most assuredly "improved" their environment.
However, this thread looks like an empty for rental or possible sale.
Someone is going to be moving in on that toilet paper unaware.

might be kids and babies crawling around on that thing

..L.T.A.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Are you sure that's all dog spots?

Sure there's some there, but check whats in the room on the outside in the second picture... Spa pool.

Did you check backing? Jute backing and cellulosic browning?

Again, a good oxidiser like what was used would clean that up real nice and may not have an offensive dog urine odour at all.

Then again, maybe Ron set you guys up too... :lol:

John

Name
Ron lippold
the first one had a family living there and a new baby crawling on the floor, they were not getting rid of the dogs I no it was better I begged her not to wait so long. The vacant is a rental that I have been back into and no smell.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
As much as we educate the customer there is a point where you have to give them what they want.

G

honestly, I have to go with Larry on this.I would do the job if I had to but I would have pulled the pad,urine pretreat (acid)let it dry, bin the whole backside,reinstall pad,enzyme,let dwell,final rinse and spritz with some hydrocide and hope that I got it good enough.

Kevin

PS-and seal the floor with the bin

G

Nice job Ron; Glad you guys weren't in N.O. after katrina man; that dog stain was nothing. He did a good job; got paid; and made the best judgement call of all; Please custy. I am sure he put down enough chem to make it clean.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
rjfdube said:
I am sure he put down enough chem to make it clean.

you can't put down enough chem to reach the pad unless he used a FIRE HOSE to FLOOD it

we've done toilet rags like that.
I'm sure we'll do them in the future too.
However, the custy will be advised as to what it will take to attempt to fix it "right".
if "they" choose otherwise, fine and dandy.

I'll let it go and leave it with this;
I've seen the same from OPee padders when they oooh and ahhh over a pi$$ infested berber that "looks" great after deo spray 'n wiped

I know and you know, the pad and bottom of backing is FULL of contamination.

ya'll can brag about how it "looks" all you want

..L.T.A.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Hey Ron,
I've a bad urine saturated area that is still stinking after spraying it heavy with Quat. It cleaned fine, but the shtink is still VERY much there.
How exactly did you apply this?
You used the rocket sprayer with that mix?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Great work. I would have pulled the pad and replaced it so my work wasn't ruined. I am going to try your mix on my sons room before I pull the pad. My dogs can't stand him so they sneak in and attack his floor

Name
Ron lippold
listen larry you whiney little bitch I told the guy that the pad needed to be replaced and the floor sealed and the back of the carpet cleaned. He did not want to go that far, he said that if it cleaned up he would rent it again. This job came out fantastic, customer was very happy, thats all that matters.

I am not one to tell customers something just to get a job, but I will do what they want hence You're The Boss.

Larry I sometimes wonder why you bash so many people, makes me think you dont like to see people do well or have success. I sure would hate to be like that.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Lippold said:
I told the guy that the pad needed to be replaced and the floor sealed and the back of the carpet cleaned. He did not want to go that far, .

why didn't you say that in the first place, Mr BlOwhard??

..L.T.A.

Name
Nate W.
Ron Lippold said:
listen larry you whiney little bitch I told the guy that the pad needed to be replaced and the floor sealed and the back of the carpet cleaned. He did not want to go that far, he said that if it cleaned up he would rent it again. This job came out fantastic, customer was very happy, thats all that matters.

I am not one to tell customers something just to get a job, but I will do what they want hence You're The Boss.

Larry I sometimes wonder why you bash so many people, makes me think you dont like to see people do well or have success. I sure would hate to be like that.

Ron, with all do respect. I'm just curious in where you draw the line with a customer? I personally wouldn't have cleaned it. I only ask because like you said, "You're The Boss" and I know that's your business name.

You also mentioned that it's a rental. The tenants should have paid for replacement. I hope the new tenants don't have any health problem or worse, pregnant.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
I also have got results like Ron . The hard part is getting the smell out of the latex . Once you aquired that you are set to go. I had a pissy smelly ass carpet. Cleaned at my shop . I will say after cleaning , claw and some oderside. It was all in my favor. When delivered it did have a hint of smell to it. I did go back to clean some upholstery and the smell was completely gone. With my nose to it .Trust me I am a worry freak. :D

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I will/do clean what I am told by the customer. They don't want to change the pad I right on the invoice the price of the replacement and that I suggested it.

I have cleaned rooms where I told them it won't make much of a difference or that they should just replace and they say no clean it. It is their money

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Matt Murdock said:
I will/do clean what I am told by the customer. They don't want to change the pad I right on the invoice the price of the replacement and that I suggested it.

I have cleaned rooms where I told them it won't make much of a difference or that they should just replace and they say no clean it. It is their money

That sounds about right

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Which chems are you guys using for these very yellowed pee and vomit stains?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Looks good to me, Ron. I probably would have done the same.

Only a Ronnie McDonald in a lab coat would argue with you about it, but ... it takes all kinds.

However, did I understand you to say you mixed that Quat in your prespray?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom