Another gal..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
She was an independent contractor though so the "I should just do this for myself since I'm paying everything" is somewhat understandable.

usually people that get into that situation really are getting fd
Or else it shows she has an entrepreneur type spirit, which is great if she also has ethics. I tend to shy away from people who have run their own business or who have worked as a subcontractor.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I thought you worked solo?
I've had people working for me and probably will again in the near future. One of my best employees was a woman body builder. About 5' 10" with arms as big as my legs. I could say "Gabrielle, move that filing cabinet" and she would walk over and pick it up. Very smart too. Never had to tell her anything twice. I've had 2 other woman part timers and both were good.

Reactions: JohnHawkP

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
where is it...what hours are you there? Do I have to work? How about consult?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I've had people working for me and probably will again in the near future. One of my best employees was a woman body builder. About 5' 10" with arms as big as my legs. I could say "Gabrielle, move that filing cabinet" and she would walk over and pick it up. Very smart too. Never had to tell her anything twice. I've had 2 other woman part timers and both were good.
That’s a paradox. Picking up a filing cabinet and smart!

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Yeah, the I’ve had my own business types always or usually know more than you. Don’t be deceived about the bag either!

steve_64

Applications never meant much to me. The interview and a few weeks on the job if they get hired sorts it all out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom