Another HAPPY Video

I can honestly say I have never heard that song. After listening to it a few times, I will say it is kind of catchy.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
looks like a traffic pattern that probably isnt going to come out anyway...

the fibers are worn..

period plain and simple.....you can "clean" it, but it still "shadows" differently...

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
FCC said:
that sounds like something you tell the customer when you either (A) don't have the proper shit on your truck to do it (B) don't want to put in the effort, or (C) don't know the cause and solution to the problem.

See it all the time.......

really just busting Ron's balls but

I would like to know what he determined the cause to be and what steps were taken to improve the areas
Its been 8YEARS this is its first cleaning. normal nylon carpet.
O2 with Hotsauce, scrubbed in and long dwell
I'm sure you would have done better. sorry to disappoint.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You know Mikey is going to give you hell for not grooming.

I actually like the patten of the holed glide.
I like the Hybrid better.

Good video for the customer Ron.
The music is perfect for our Demographic.
Fred never has anything good to say. :mrgreen:
I think that a homeowner will see that, maybe wiggle in their chair a little and give you a call.
Good job.

I think the next one really needs to be to the tune of Happy Days....what are you thinkin?

"These days are oooooooouuuurrrrrssss, oh Happy Days, Happy Days"

Come on now...you know you are going to do it....if you haven't already

Daniel,
Happy Days was a sitcom a few years back that followed a few crazy kids around a diner. There was some guy with a leather jacket that would snap his fingers and say "eeeehhhhhh" (Canadians loved him) and the girls would come running. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Ron how often do you use that scrubber and how heavy is it. I'm still using the 20" 175 but it's getting heavier every year.

Gene

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Been using it for a month or two now. Not as easy to use as the Sebo but does an excellent job of scrubbing up the carpet. it weighs about 40-50 lbs. I carry it in with one arm, have my HF in the other. I even use it to scrub stairs much the same as I used the Sebo.

Mikey P

Administrator
other than the song it really sucks.

The pics don't show nearly enough difference to impress a would be client.

before and afters should be black and white or not at all.

Sorry Ron.

try again and groom the damn carpet.

Bob Foster

Jeremy N said:
Ron, what vacuum do you use?

IndustrialVacuum.jpg

R

rotovacguy

It looks good to me, especially for being 8 years old. You won't get the shading and wear difference out 100% with a cleaning, IDGAS who says what, what chems you use, how much heat, pressure, or flow you have, etc. Like Doug said, the fibers are worn, and certainly the areas that were covered up will look differently (darker versus lighter). Some of you guys make it sound like carpet is not a wear item. If that were the case, the mills would have shut down a long time ago.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
I'll ask my clients to change the colour next time.

Change your client next time. :mrgreen:

I don't think the vid is that bad.
Now showing it to a bunch of Carpet Cleaners who know more than the other Carpet Cleaners? Death sentence. :|

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Ron Werner said:
I'll ask my clients to change the colour next time.

No need to be that way. I never knocked your cleaning ability. Choose a dirty job with lighter color carpets so you can show the WOW factor that I know you give. It would stand out more is all.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
[quote="Ron Werner":1glc3lit]I'll ask my clients to change the colour next time.

No need to be that way. I never knocked your cleaning ability. Choose a dirty job with lighter color carpets so you can show the WOW factor that I know you give. It would stand out more is all.[/quote:1glc3lit]
Guess the pics don't do it justice.
Day and Night when I was there, esp by the desks.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.
I'd post the other one but ... :roll:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Ron, the first before and after.. is that actual yellowing or it is the angle of the camera, reflection of the furniture. everything looks great to me but the yellowing is the only problem I see.

D

dirt smackdown

good god thats a horrible job man.. kidding man I can tell you this much.. the yellowing is from the flash reflecting off the cabinets and this is every job I seem to always get. never been cleaned for 5 years I tell the custy tough shit have it cleaned often lets make an appointment. for 3 months? But most of the time it lightens up when it dries anyways.

the thing that erks me is the rich custy who calls playing the broke as a beggar. then refuses to pay for urine removal then has tha cajones to call you back saying its worse than before because the damn dog had a pissing spree with the clean carpet..

Paul Demers

Supportive Member
Name
Paul Demers
Ron,

What make of CRB machine did you purchase? Do you use the new machine just for restoration cleaning (extra charge), and use the light weight crb machine for normal jobs?
Thanks
Paul

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom