Another ICS thread Odin would like

lol, well i'm no 20 year veteran, but i'm doing this 7 years now so I guess that doesn't make me a newbie either. And I think I gave some very good advice.

Fon Johnson

I think the point was: How many trucks do you run?

If one has not managed a mutli truck organization, they really have no clue as to offering advice to another. The same holds true for a myriad of other subjects. I cannot even being to list the bad advice I have seen on the bulletin boards..

F

FB7777

good grief Dom, grow a set will you?

Thanks Fon for clarifying my point...Thats just it Dom , you 'think' you gave good advice. In theory perhaps you did, don't go all to pieces over my observation. There's some advice giving from people all the time without qualified personal experience.

I don't always lend my two cents on threads because I think there are more qualified people that can post advice.

To answer your question about 'what happened?' , nothing that I recall,

I made your acquaintance at a class Dom, I didn't realize that meant we were friends

Caesar and Fon both got the point.

Mikey P

Administrator
Dominick Cassano said:
Gee Fred, when I met you at an IICRC class a few months back, I thought we hit it off pretty well, and I thought you were a pretty cool guy. But after reading some of your posts the last few months (both here and there), i'm starting to see your childish side by "calling out" other cleaners on the board, or running from one board to the other with antagonistic tales, etc. You really must believe you're perfect now that you finally got certified after like 20 years in business. Anyway, my point is, that school yard mentality that you're displaying lately is most certainly unbecoming of such a successful two truck operator like yourself. I guess you feel the need to join the crowd, or impress the people on these boards by being obnoxious. I have just one question. What happened to the friend I made in class back in February. :(

Classic.

Dom, were you as impressed with Fred's looks as he is?

Fred, make no mistake, I can give it and take it like anyone else on these boards. I have all the balls i'll ever need. You're just acting like an ass towards me lately, plain and simple. This started when you called me out on the other board regarding my post about Magic Wand Co. And may I remind you, that you admitted you were wrong and appologized to me about that one. So Mike, I'm not impressed with Fred at all. And I guess you're right Fred, meeting you at a class doesn't mean we're friends.
Sorry, my mistake, Bro. Later for you!

Mikey P

Administrator
lmao...

O'l Freddy's BB persona ain't doing him any good these days.

I hope he shows at Vegas this year so I can get the story straight.

Greenie

Pig breath, you are losing your edge, you missed the tongue thoroughly planted in cheek.

ps: I have a clue who selects Marty's daily Avatar.
She is in Jury Duty selection today, so there is one less dwarf..er...Snow White.. to crack the whip around here.

F

FB7777

ok, Dom I'll stop picking on you.

the Magic Wand story you told was recanted on your end or do you remember that part? First Taf cashed your check and never sent the stuff for months and then you finally gave DeeDee a call and all was well.

Of course before you got all paranoid you could have called Magic Wand before whining on the board and giving Magic Wand bad press.

My apology to you was just to end the discussion.

A couple of things peeve me on the boards... one is when fools go post an experience before either getting all the facts or trying to resolve it like business people.

Second is when people offer advice with no real world experience.

These are bulletin boards, I'm not concerned if my behavior is consistant with the real world at all times. I was not aware that my "two truck business personality" had to follow me everywhere.

Dom, here you are accusing me of thinking I'm perfect and at the same time you think I'm riding you lately... you're not that important pal. You were one of many in that thread that spewed out advice when I made my observation.

The Magic Wand thread was a complete joke riddled with half truths on your part, go read it again.

I hope this is entertainment enough for you Mikey, lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom