Another Judson Movie haha

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPaaCICHI70z]

Even my dad, the always pessimist about new "stuff" i try...was impressed at the 1oz per gallon dilution rate

Mikey P

Administrator
so you use a 3 wheeled POS dump valveless old Porty as your Hydro Force?

man, you're almost as brokedick/white trash as Willy. :lol:

Bob Foster

Willy's a hard working good guy and as genuine as you'll ever meet (Even though he called me disingenuous). (I still think the Recoil is a FPOS.). And its the tinkerers like Willy that come up with the cool ideas before some larger manufacturer refines them.

RX 20's are so heavy to haul around but they sure work well.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yea its a porty to spray with....and rather then bring in a whole seperate hose for the hydroforce (due to the insane heat from my propane burner) it works GREAT...its only tipped because it was the end of the place and had about 1 gallon of prespray left so i tip it to the draw side...just in case i had to re hit places...

Its the carbed everest......with the 3 exhaust exchangers taken out......only the heli-coil, and then it runs to my propane unit...its nice to "kick it" with warm water before the burner...more so in the winter 8) 8) 8) 8)

I run it on MEDIUM you listening daniel?? hahah

just the 1 oz a gallon to...crazy

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
its the HP model...so the 5cp is it???

or the prespray one?? its 95psi... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the heater has the 250 limit in it, but it sits at about 230-240 all day long, in fact when i cool it down and put the open end on it, itll scream steam anywhere from 5 secs to 30 :shock: :shock: :shock:

needless to say i have been watching the hoses

lance

Doug, were you having trouble with the heat exchangers? How hot do you think the water is before it goes into the propane heater?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yeah the guy(s) i bought it from...(it was a biz i bought out that he had owned for 2 yrs from another biz....they never descaled)

Anyway, the copper one was already missing, it had popped somewhere down the line....the other 2 where PLUGGED i mean in the end i took a drill to them, and a saw in the middle....alllll the way through....

I had the heater already so i wasnt worried about it

id say 100-140 in the summer

its nice on quick jobs to use the hydro force...hot but not stupid....also for furniture or cars...places i dont need or want the propane...best of all the worlds

now if i can just figure out the damn shut off issue....

next up take the return line out of the loop

Name
Nate W.
Hey Douglas, looks like your belly came bigger since the last time I seen you...

Nice video btw... shiteatinggrin

Mike Draper

That had to be the worst video I've ever seen, :lol: you could have at least added some techno music to it. 8)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
nope no dry passes...only in areas i am finishing up, or if i go over and over it....

uhh yeah that little notch to the right, was from not being sprayed..... had to respray and do it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom