Another new vacuum cleaner

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Stop derailing this thread Ron.
Just when it finally got interesting about stereo equipment you drag it back to vacuums.

You know Ron, all carpet cleaning machines do is squirt and suck and vacuum cleaners don't even squirt. :winky:
I've known some women like that.

Mikey P

Administrator
Got to use my new sanitaire this afternoon on about 1200 sqft nylon cut pile in a penthouse. Cleaning lady just vacuumed with a Dyson. I explained I was trying out a new vacuum, no extra charge. You could hear all the little bits of gravel and stuff being picked up. The height adjustment lets me get the brush roll engaged to the point you can feel the vacuum pulling you forward. Filled up an entire bag. Nice long cord. I think this one is a keeper.

Cleaning lady went too fast and had nothing to prove.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Jeff T
Stop derailing this thread Ron.
Just when it finally got interesting about stereo equipment you drag it back to vacuums.

You know Ron, all carpet cleaning machines do is squirt and suck and vacuum cleaners don't even squirt. :winky:
Tomorrow or Sunday, I’ll start an audio thread.... then we can stop bugging Ron....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
JUST SHOW ME THE BELT!!!!!

too late...you're too old for it help now
It only works in the very early years

your Mammy didn't give you enough of this

lta

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Thank you. It looks like a real belt. This Sanitaire might hold its torque for a good while with a belt like that

J20770

Name
Jason
It would be nice to see some one create a power head for a back pack vac. I see lots of cleaners using backpacks with flat floor tools on carpet.
Proteam makes power nozzle kits for their backpacks. It comes with the Wessel Werk power nozzle which is currently the best cleaning among power nozzles.

Mikey P

Administrator
I toured the Walmart vacuum isle yesterday...was tempted to do a video but they were too busy and I had too much negative shit to say.

Most brush rolls are looking like tooth brushes now with variable length and density bristles. Some are not brushes at all, rather microfiber velvet or mop like textures.

I was shocked to see two bagged choices on the shelf.

J20770

Name
Jason
I toured the Walmart vacuum isle yesterday...was tempted to do a video but they were too busy and I had too much negative shit to say.

Most brush rolls are looking like tooth brushes now with variable length and density bristles. Some are not brushes at all, rather microfiber velvet or mop like textures.

I was shocked to see two bagged choices on the shelf.
Most of the vacuums today are a joke. People want cheap, easy to use, no maintenance, tools attached machines and don't care about deep cleaning as long as the surface is clean. On the other hand, you can buy the best cleaning, longest lasting vacuum but it won't do any good if it never gets used.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My line when asked by a customer which is the best vacuum.
Why it's the one that gets used.

Everyone steals my material.

Reactions: J20770

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom