another old timer

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Also, and honestly, all this LVP and Hard wood trend is making the area rug side of things take off. Been growing steadily in that respects for me. They are just a pain in the ass sometimes when you are a solo guy.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Require a contractor's license to clean and repair grout and polish floors and counters. I don't think so..

Who told you that?
Look it up. D-6, C-54, and D-12 license

It's a vague area and I still clean tile. My buddy was caught in a sting by the contractors board (not for tile). He was arrested and fined $10k. Whenever I turn in a bill for over $500 that is always on my mind.

I wish you were more of a rug fag. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Are you sure you dont want to join me in Vegas on your bike?

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://kingsmenu.site/menu/Henderson/DailyMenu.pdf

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Hey, I don't agree with how over reaching this state is, but they really make it hard. If an upset customer wanted to make life hard, they could.

1661703254109.png

Reactions: Willy P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Are you sure you dont want to join me in Vegas on your bike?

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://kingsmenu.site/menu/Henderson/DailyMenu.pdf
I would love too, but I don't think you guys would want to stop every 120 miles to recharge my new Livewire. :)

Mikey P

Administrator
“Mike Pailliotet and Bryan Thomson have produced the most thorough and complete manual on the subject of hard surface cleaning and repair that either of us has seen. With the steady decline of wall-to-wall installed carpeting in homes and buildings, the ability of a cleaning company to service hard surfaces is more critical than ever. The very survival of a cleaning company may depend on its owner’s willingness and ability to service these floors.
We were especially impressed with the inspection steps, most all cleaning jobs may fail before they begin if obstacles to achieving a successful result are not discovered ahead of time.
The color photos and diagrams also helped better explain concepts that otherwise might elude someone not already familiar with the materials they will be cleaning.
We both found the section on area rug cleaning a pleasant surprise. While not directly related to hard surface care, it is surely in the interests of any cleaning company that is doing such work to address those items that need to be rolled up and moved to do the work, and when possible, to leave all of the home or building’s floor and floor coverings clean.
Nicely done Mike and Bryan”
– Lee & Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom