Another Padding Question......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Since I haven't padded for years, and the last pads I had were the cotton pads from John, what would you use today? I hear of Tuways, Microfibre scub bonnets......what's the best for post padding and spot padding? I always liked the cotton pads. Use em, wash em. And what solution is anyone using? Encap?

By the way, those old bonnets make for nice entry mats when entering custys homes.

Name
Damon
You need microfiber pads (directmopsales.com) for easy work along with Super Zorbs (HOS) or Glads (John) for the more challenging endeavors. I haven't used the new Glads, but people say they are good. Also, Challenger is now selling pads again and I've heard good things about these as well.

Since I haven't padded for years, and the last pads I had were the cotton pads from John, what would you use today? I hear of Tuways, Microfibre scub bonnets......what's the best for post padding and spot padding? I always liked the cotton pads. Use em, wash em. And what solution is anyone using? Encap?

By the way, those old bonnets make for nice entry mats when entering custys homes.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I have the vario and the micro beasts. I use it to scrub commercial. Works great. Wheels down rock

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom