Another Recoil axle is bent

Todd Anthony

I Just looked at my Recoil and found the axle to be bent . I didnt do anything that I can think of for this to happen .
Then I took the 8 easy access bolts out of the bottom of the unit to have a peak inside and I found alot of air leaks , no goop . I was a little disappointed with the rats nest I found . I dont know why they call these SUPER CLASS high-performance portable/TM 's . I was disappointed with the craftsmanship of this so called "custom made high performance machine" . I think the axle is made out of electrical conduit . I cant insert the pictures because I keep getting this message:

Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Todd Anthony said:
I cant insert the pics . Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

you need to set up a photobucket account to host pics

it's free and easy
(if "I" can do it, anyone can)

just a mention on portables being used like a TM
IE..staying in the van and running 75, 100-125+ ft of hose
I don't care who the manufacture is, or what claims they make,
anyone who's run a real TM with a real positive displacement blower knows a porty is a porty and you ain't gonna get the near the same performance

Unless the TM is in pi$$ poor shape with duct tape peeling off the air leaks, slipping belts or a small PD blower under driven at low speeds (like a Bane TM) there's no way a porty will ever compare to a real TM

regardless of manufacture's or salesmen's marketing hype

..L.T.A.

Name
John LaBarbera
Mr Crabazz said:
[quote="Todd Anthony":1dhur1lb]

I cant insert the pics . Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

you need to set up a photobucket account to host pics

it's free and easy
(if "I" can do it, anyone can)

just a mention on portables being used like a TM
IE..staying in the van and running 75, 100-125+ ft of hose
I don't care who the manufacture is, or what claims they make,
anyone who's run a real TM with a real positive displacement blower knows a porty is a porty and you ain't gonna get the near the same performance

Unless the TM is in pi$$ poor shape with duct tape peeling off the air leaks, slipping belts or a small PD blower under driven at low speeds (like a Bane TM) there's no way a porty will ever compare to a real TM

regardless of manufacture's or salesmen's marketing hype

..L.T.A.[/quote:1dhur1lb]

Larry's got a point. A PD blower has by far the most power, but at a cost. Not that the cost is bad because there is value there. No portable can measure up in that regard because of the limitations that come with portability. Both machine have there place. Portables have improved over the years, just like truck mounts. Both will clean carpets, the TM is a deeper faster clean. (faster being king) But getting started or because of other limitation of a TM a portable will always have a place.

What blows my mind is the price paid for these poor quality, inferior portables and the PCC's that defend it. Let's face it $3200.00 for a $1500.00 machine is outrageous. And there is no excuse for a wiring rats nest and conduit axles. A PCC in entitled to get quality and value for parting with his hard earned money. Sorry for the rant, but like I said, I just don't get it.

Mr.V

I'm curious as to why this is being posted here rather than on a board that Ed V. might actually READ it :roll:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
John LaBarbera said:
Both machine have there place. Portables have improved over the years, just like truck mounts. Both will clean carpets, the TM is a deeper faster clean. (faster being king) But getting started or because of other limitation of a TM a portable will always have a place.

we're in complete agreement, John
and I promise, I'm not one to knock a guy for using a porty.

John LaBarbera said:
What blows my mind is the price paid for these poor quality, inferior portables and the PCC's that defend it. Let's face it $3200.00 for a $1500.00 machine is outrageous. And there is no excuse for a wiring rats nest and conduit axles. A PCC in entitled to get quality and value for parting with his hard earned money. Sorry for the rant, but like I said, I just don't get it.

we're in complete agreement again.
It's not just portys though, it's equipment and juice in general.

It's refreshing to see manufactures like you that don't seem to have a "gouge 'em cause we can get it" price point

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom