Another Sapphire unit upgrade

Mikey P

Administrator
If your incoming pressure regulator isn't this...

20181123_175758~2.jpg

Call Scott Harlib on Monday..

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper

Kinda ridiculous that they are just doing this update now... For years we were all told to use one of these dumb things.

Those with older units before the pressurized waterbox, water would rush into the box and push the float down. This caused the machine to overflow and dump water under the van.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm thinking I may need to upgrade to this. I'm having issues filling my waterbox, especially with dual wanding. I'll call when I have time. Anyone know how much this upgrade costs?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm thinking I may need to upgrade to this. I'm having issues filling my waterbox, especially with dual wanding. I'll call when I have time. Anyone know how much this upgrade costs?
you can probably get one at your hardware store in the plumbing department.

Mikey P

Administrator

Reactions: Jimmy L

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I would like to apologize for a post that I made on this thread. I purchased a new phone and did not realize that depending on the orientation of my screen that I could not see the caption on the thread. I responded to this without reading the title and would have deleted it if I could. I appreciate Sapphires willingness to continue upgrades on current model machines and wish them the best going forward.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I don't issues with my stock regulator when wanding alone but when I do it's a pain. I've taken it apart twice now trying to fix it, but I just think it isn't a good setup for dual wanding at 24 flow. It seems to restrict the water so much the water box empties faster than it can fill. It also does this when doing large jobs alone with the Zipper SS. Hoping this new regulator fixes that.

Reactions: JS41035

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't issues with my stock regulator when wanding alone but when I do it's a pain. I've taken it apart twice now trying to fix it, but I just think it isn't a good setup for dual wanding at 24 flow. It seems to restrict the water so much the water box empties faster than it can fill. It also does this when doing large jobs alone with the Zipper SS. Hoping this new regulator fixes that.
Did you install the new thermo valve kit?

Back
Top Bottom