Another self-serving thread in regards to cleaning floors with loose and damage grout

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20220803-055247.png

So all the answers so far are "it's the lady's fault" "the grout's old, that's not your problem" "bad install" etc etc...

My opinion it IS the cleaners fault. We as professionals that are supposed to pre-inspect and when we see loose and damage grout we have two options. One, offer to clean it and blow it all out and repair it AND tell them that up front and give them an estimate that they agree to OR, two, clean it in a way that's not going to suck the grout out so you can go a VLM or use the world's greatest carpet cleaning glide adapter which does not lock down on the floor and like every other hard surface wand and spinner tool...

Right Marty?

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Include that in your speech before work begins about missing or losing grout...Run into the wrong person who checks your work when you leave with a microscope accusing you of pitting and cracking of grout can happen...Like me recently...Then people blame you for tools damaging grout...WTF...Ya, "drop the pressure...NOT" If I gotta drop the pressure I pass on the job altogether...

Mikey P

Administrator
Include that in your speech before work begins about missing or losing grout...Run into the wrong person who checks your work when you leave with a microscope accusing you of pitting and cracking of grout can happen...Like me recently...Then people blame you for tools damaging grout...WTF...Ya, "drop the pressure...NOT" If I gotta drop the pressure I pass on the job altogether...
OK Markavitz...

Like a bit stronger chem, more dwell time, more scrubbing and a SAFE 500 psi rinse is going to kill you

Reactions: FB7777

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
OK Markavitz...

Like a bit stronger chem, more dwell time, more scrubbing and a SAFE 500 psi rinse is going to kill you
1000 PSI is good...It doesn't pit or damage grout. 400-800 PSI doesn't cut it...I've tried...Turbo Hybrid Tile Cleaning Tool is the best hard surface tool in the business. Inspection is necessary on every job...More chemical and dwell time? Yes! I'll finish out my career doing what I've been doing for the last 22 years! I have your green glide on board Mikey! Don't sweat it!

Reactions: Cleanworks

Willy P

Name
Willy P
1000 PSI is good...It doesn't pit or damage grout. 400-800 PSI doesn't cut it...I've tried...Turbo Hybrid Tile Cleaning Tool is the best hard surface tool in the business. Inspection is necessary on every job...More chemical and dwell time? Yes! I'll finish out my career doing what I've been doing for the last 22 years! I have your green glide on board Mikey! Don't sweat it!
DUDE! Get someone with a good command of written English to go over your website and correct the grammatical and spelling errors. I'm not saying this to be nasty but you need to clean that up.

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
DUDE! Get someone with a good command of written English to go over your website and correct the grammatical and spelling errors. I'm not saying this to be nasty but you need to clean that up.
Which page...I have a 6th-grade education level...

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Take it easy Willy. The target audience is retired from Jersey plumbers. Never talk down to your customer base.

FredC

Village Idiot
The median reading grade level for US adults is around 7th grade. Most read and comprehend below a 9th grade level.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
"I am at every job to pay attention to your every need." - lose an every -"to pay attention to your needs and any special concerns."

"Changing or reversing pre-existing issues that are so bad like “permanently discolored grout”, and/or unforeseen issues that were seen after I was completed."
Even with the best equipment and cleaning agents there are conditions. much like permanently discoloured grout or certain unforeseen issues that may occur after completion.
if you’re not satisfied to call me back in a reasonable amount of time (within a year) and I will do what it takes to make anyone happy.
you’re not satisfied - PLEASE call me back in a reasonable amount of time
1 word makes the sentence more understandable.
Want expert recommendations, call me at 702-595-8178, and let’s see how I help you.
Want expert recommendations? Call me at 702-595-8178, and let’s see how I help you.
Question mark please.

After this it costs....

😜

Next up - Sam I am😱

Reactions: todg

Mikey P

Administrator
High pressure doesnt usually crack grout, but combined with high heat ( and substandard install) it certainly can.

High pressure will definitely blow out loose grout.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
"I am at every job to pay attention to your every need." - lose an every -"to pay attention to your needs and any special concerns."

"Changing or reversing pre-existing issues that are so bad like “permanently discolored grout”, and/or unforeseen issues that were seen after I was completed."
Even with the best equipment and cleaning agents there are conditions. much like permanently discoloured grout or certain unforeseen issues that may occur after completion.
if you’re not satisfied to call me back in a reasonable amount of time (within a year) and I will do what it takes to make anyone happy.
you’re not satisfied - PLEASE call me back in a reasonable amount of time
1 word makes the sentence more understandable.
Want expert recommendations, call me at 702-595-8178, and let’s see how I help you.
Want expert recommendations? Call me at 702-595-8178, and let’s see how I help you.
Question mark please.

After this it costs....

😜

Next up - Sam I am😱
Some people don't understand what retirement means.

• Haha
Reactions: FB7777 and todg
Back
Top Bottom