Another Service Monster Promo...(THEY JUST WENT OUT)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey,
If you guys want to see what I am mailing out through Service Monster before you make your decision to use it

Just send me your mailing address and I will put you on the list for the next mailing.
It should have my new business cards in it as well...I'm waiting to see those too.

Just thought I would offer in case anyone wanted to see.

DevilDog

Re: Another Service Monster Promo

I would love to see the actual marketing pieces, not being able to see those is the main thing stopping me from using this service.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, everyone who sent me their address...

The thank you cards were just approved today...I would guess you would get them by Monday or Tuesday.
Well, you guys were mostly out of state from me so who knows how long that will take.

Thanks to everyone who sent me their info...It only cost me $1.50 a peice and should have my business cards in them.

Please give your feedback on this thread if you will when you get them...or you can start another one...either way just let me know what you think of Service Monster and of course...MY layout.

Maybe you guys can put anyone else who wants to see them on your mailing list for one week so they will get a thank you card.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So Joe called me this morning (Service Monster Rep)
I mentioned to him that I sent those cards out to you guys....

He re-embursed me for half of my order..

The customer service has been top notch since I started with them.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Couldn't you just use send out cards with an existing database program and accomplish the same thing?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dave Yoakum said:
Couldn't you just use send out cards with an existing database program and accomplish the same thing?

No, because they keep track of when I do the jobs and everything else so all I have to do is approve an order and they bill my Credit Card.

It's all automated....and specific to carpet cleaners.

DevilDog

That is a great idea and one that I used in my old business....I will do it again in my new business but more like you have done.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
The send out cards postcards are really cheap quality, the paper is cheap. We've been using them but now we are trying to compare it with Service Monster's.

Looking fwd to getting that postcard Brian.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I know of that idea Kevin...I just never looked for a template...or tried to create one.

Do you have a template that I can ad my logo and all that to?
Can you send it to me if you do?
brian@prioritycleaner.com
Thanks either way.

I am looking forward to the thank you's as well. I have my business cards in them and haven't even seen them yet...hope they don't suck.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Woo Hoo,

I just sent out another batch of 3 month all the way to 24 month reminders out.
It cost me about 100 bucks for around 80 high quality card...hopefully with my business cards in them this time. lol...they told me the last batch just missed the printing.

Anyway, wish me luck.
I will let you guys know how many jobs I schedule from this.
I can track each card to which custy so when a "repeat" customer calls and doesn't mention the card...I can still find out if THAT is why they called.

You always HAVE to know where your calls are coming from EVEN IF they are repeats.

Name
Bruce
Brian , Get a hold of Mark Cermak in the Club Greenhorn chat room. The Cermaks did my cards for me and I'm sure they can help you out. This is a referral card , when people see the $20 looking card they do a double take on that card. Call and ask them about it.

truklean-sideb.jpg

20-coupon-card-truklean.jpg

-JB-

Name
JB
Got our thank you card today, w/three card enclosed.

Looked very professional, heck I was even excited to open it...

[center:19ysgsun]and I already fookin knew what it was :oops:[/center:19ysgsun]

Thanks B.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Brian, got your thank you card with 3 business cards inside. Very professional and good quality. Thank You
I currently make notes that either I or my VVE (Very Valuable Employee) provide on info from the customer that my wife hand writes onto the thank you card that I send out so its a little more personal.

Terry

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Kevin McCreary said:
[quote="Brian Robison":datdeetx]right on. I love to hear that.

Would you use me to clean your carpets??

I didn't think you cleaned carpets any more, I thought you where just an order taker?[/quote:datdeetx]

Ouch.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just scheduled a repeat from about a year ago....from the mailers?

would they have called without it? I didn't ask...maybe I should have...but who knows.

all I know is the job was $200.00 last time...cost me $100.00 to send out the cards...I break even with this job.

Keeping the customer means it was worth it...one more job and the mailer will have done well.. in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom