Another Transit it is..

Mikey P

Administrator
The limited slip 4.10 rear axle and the 10,360 GVWR make it the only choice for the hills the SCruz team drive on a daily basis.

vehicle.png

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
the Problem with a GVWR of over 10k is that you are subject to more taxes and regulations; however with all the tools you carry its safer then overloading a lesser vehicle.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I don't care about what you're driving...

I'm curious about what truckmount is gonna be installed in there

J

JS41035

Why not another AT ? You have an 04 that you can get 20 grand for after 14 years. What is the resale on a 2004 model van/slidein combo? Not anywhere near that.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I'm loving my mid-roof long wheel base transit. I dont have the extra long body tho. I also LOVE my eco boost. Unless you get a hell of a deal on a 3.7 I'd get an eco boost, especially if your pulling lots of hills.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm loving my mid-roof long wheel base transit. I dont have the extra long body tho. I also LOVE my eco boost. Unless you get a hell of a deal on a 3.7 I'd get an eco boost, especially if your pulling lots of hills.

Please send me photos of the Interior setup

Angie Aztec

Name
Angela Buckendorf
Still wish I could talk you into an Express or ProMaster, but I'm glad you are getting hooked up with what you need. What truckmount did you decide on?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom