Another Twilight Zone moment

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
new client calls Sunday for service. Scheduled for today. Repeat client calls yesterday for service. Scheduled them for today as well. Not realizing each other addresses, I go to the new clients appt first. Once there, I realize my next appt which was the repeat client lives right next door to the new client. Neither client knew about each others appt day and time, nor that either was getting their carpet cleaned.

twilight.jpg

steve_64

new client calls Sunday for service. Scheduled for today. Repeat client calls yesterday for service. Scheduled them for today as well. Not realizing each other addresses, I go to the new clients appt first. Once there, I realize my next appt which was the repeat client lives right next door to the new client. Neither client knew about each others appt day and time, nor that either was getting their carpet cleaned.

twilight.jpg
You answer your phone on Sunday?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
You answer your phone on Sunday?
Yes I am avaliable to answer the phone throughout the weekend. If busy at the moment I let it go to voice then return the call at a later time. Nothing wrong with being avalaible to book jobs. Customers love it when they can reach you instead of voicemail. Why leave money on the table? Don’t give them an excuse to call your competition and lose a sale.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Yes I am avaliable to answer the phone throughout the weekend. If busy at the moment I let it go to voice then return the call at a later time. Nothing wrong with being avalaible to book jobs. Customers love it when they can reach you instead of voicemail. Why leave money on the table? Don’t give them an excuse to call your competition and lose a sale.
Don’t worry everyone answers in January

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Don’t worry everyone answers in January
Any day every month, does not matter to me.

I will admit, I don’t particulary care for cleaning on cold winter months 35° or below. Especially rain or snow. Don’t look forward to winter jobs, but living expenses need to be paid or else.

steve_64

Any day every month, does not matter to me.

I will admit, I don’t particulary care for cleaning on cold winter months 35° or below. Especially rain or snow. Don’t look forward to winter jobs, but living expenses need to be paid or else.
I changed my website to say I'm closed on nights and weekends. I call back Monday morning most of the time depending on the voicemail. I got tired of all the Sunday calls and feeling obligated to answer or call right back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom