Another wicking callback, what am I doing wrong?

Name
Chris
I don't know if you want to hear this from me but I get the pet stains out by first pre spraying detonator at 2oz and 20oz of water in spray bottle get the spot wet good by not soaked let sit for 15 minutes to 20 minutes then do your system.

I do straight VLM and I do a 30 Day warranty and I have never had a call back on pet stains and I am talking about white carpet and 20 to 30 stains in a house, spots all gone no call back all return customers.

I have one lady that loves her cats and man there is 10 cats and ZERO house training going on, I hate that house but I clean it 3 times a year and damn the lady is picky, very picky so I know she would be the first to call me and nothing no call backs.

e6b699e0dba15296a02db762ad969c70.jpg
This is the spray bottle I use.

Black2White Carpet Cleaning

Last edited:

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I think irrigation and clawing are the bet. You need to get the salts, organics and bile out of as much as possible. Every square centimetre of contaminated area needs to make extended dwell contact with a proper treatment chemical like an oxidiser. Peroxide is the go for me here. Irrigate some solution in good and hot until an area about 20cm wider than the contaminated area is saturated with hot pee treatment. Give it 40 minutes and claw, claw, claw, then rinse, rimse, rimse and dry, dry, dry. If needed apply some post Encap.

Grant

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom