Answer to common custy question?

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Had arguement with boss again today (dad)

On how to sell service...

The first question alot of people ask is how do you clean or what do you use?

I don't really like to sell on system. Because so many people have bad experiences with steam cleaning and if you say steam they walk away....if you say dry foam or dry cleaning or encap to some they say they heard steam cleaning is the only way.

But let's face it most people, well at least most, don't have the attention span or care to even know about you and that you use all 5 approved methods of cleaning.

**So when someone asks what system do you use? What do you say? To not confuse them or whatever and to get their attention and business and not waste time??**

We haven't lost any custys or whatever but how can you just be simple and get them to understand make the conversation short, sweet and simple WHEN that is what the person wants or not to waste time talking even if you think they understand.??

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
jstucky said:
**So when someone asks what system do you use? What do you say?

I tell them we're qualified to use ALL systems approved by carpet manufactures
Then tell them carpet manufactures recommend steam cleaning

..L.T.A.

harryhides

Name
Tony
jstucky said:
**So when someone asks what system do you use? What do you say?

I tell them we're qualified to use ALL systems approved by carpet manufactures
Then tell them that I will utilize the best method(s) for their particular situation.

John Watson

I tell them that "We are the only company in this area that has all the methods accepted by the IICRC, Do they have a preferance or would they like us to offer our expertice in choosing what is best for them and their carpets condition."

98%, they want me to choose, the other 2% spicificly want it a certain way of which we have no problem with doing after they have been advised of the pros and cons of that perticular method.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
1.HWE
2.Dry Foam
3.Bonnet
4.HOST (Dry Compound)
5.SHAMPOO

I can use all 5 but no where do I see eNcaPSuLATiON.

psSsT..................Its still called SHAMPOO.

Back
Top Bottom