AnswerPhone of America booth @ Connections

Name
I'm Rick James
Thanks to this thread I've noticed Full Circle doing their job better.

Thanks AJR!

I liked the people at FC but the interface and communication is not what I was looking for. I have emailed them 4 times trying to get a confirmation of my cancellation for the last 2 weeks and still haven't heard from them.. I also never heard why they cancelled a bunch of my jobs, one who happen to be a great customer of mine.. when I called to ask why she cancelled, she said she never did. :icon_neutral:

I also didn't like when they did their price change.. when I was in the process of signing up they said it was going to change but reflect better for us and them.. well it was just for them. They dropped the roll over minutes and raised their prices.. not to mention you have no real way of knowing if you are getting close to going over... I went over my plan by 300 minutes.. I was telling them they need to notify us when we get close to going over. Verizon sends me messages when I am getting close to going over my data plan.. I just don't see why you can't have those things when you charge so much.. when a company that is $300 cheaper a month does??????

The people at FC are good people, it just wasn't what I was looking for in a phone service.. good to hear they are stepping it though.

Answerphone

Name
Jeff
when a company that is $300 cheaper a month does??????

Glad to hear the service continues to please you Caduceus! :D So what do you think you'll do with all that cha-ching now that you have almost an extra $4000/year? :D

If it were me, I think I'd get a used RV, or maybe a motorcycle :headbang:

(PS: Sorry to those of you who private message'd me who I'm just getting back to. I was in LA for a cleaning & restoration company convention all last week.)

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Answerphone update.
Well its been several months with answerphone and to be honest they are still doing great. By great i don't mean flawless because that is impossible. no one will take care of your calls like you want every time and yes there will be hold times as with any service but what i really mean by great is that they continually keep trying to make it perfect and they are almost there. Best decision i ever made was moving over to these guys. And for the record i receive nothing for my comments just good service. I will be the first to let someone know if i am not happy with a company or service and when some one gets it right they deserve the same.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
I'm Rick James
I've been using them around the same time you have and its been a pretty good service.. the only recent issue I saw was when they are too busy and tell customers to call back.. not cool and something they have to take care of.

Mikey P

Administrator
So what exactly do they do for you?
Scheduling?
Answering cleaning related questions?
If someone calls in and ask for a referral for a window cleaner or handy man, can they help?

How much company info do they store?

Service Monster?

Name
I'm Rick James
So what exactly do they do for you?
Scheduling?
Answering cleaning related questions?
If someone calls in and ask for a referral for a window cleaner or handy man, can they help?

How much company info do they store?

Service Monster?

They don't do my laundry but they do answer my call 24/7..

They can use SM for scheduling or similar programs for booking appointments..

They can answer the basic cleaning questions but if there is something specific then they just transfer the call to me.

They have bullet points about my company and how to sell it, of course its nothing like answering your own phones.. whenever the customer asks for a service I don't offer or I don''t have any openings AOA has referrals that they give them.

To be honest the service is about the same as FC but a lot cheaper.. the biggest selling point for me is how detail the call logs are for who calls, FC would just give you a log that has no useful information on it.. So its nice to see the details of each call that comes in and they do a killer job at capturing customers info, so my database is well over a thousand strong. Its really to bad FC wouldn't do anything for me when it came to the detailed call logs, if so I might have stayed with them. Why use a company that can't get you important detailed information about the calls coming in.. not just how long they were.

Reactions: hogjowl

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Brent or anyone,

What a service like this run for a month? Are they full time for you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom