Anti-Slip Treatment

Anybody here currently offer it as a service? We do a lot of commerical buildings that have hard surface that can benefit from this? If you do use it, what system and what do you think of it?

Gary T

I am currently in the process of adding this service as a major part of my business. The feds are tightening the noose for floor safety. I am in the process of evaluating several products on the market. The etching products are the very last resort for me as they are not safe to use nor are very safe for the floors. Pm or email me and I will let you know a little more in-depth of what is available out there and how my testing is going.

Gary T said:
I am currently in the process of adding this service as a major part of my business. The feds are tightening the noose for floor safety. I am in the process of evaluating several products on the market. The etching products are the very last resort for me as they are not safe to use nor are very safe for the floors. Pm or email me and I will let you know a little more in-depth of what is available out there and how my testing is going.

Tried to send a PM, not sure if it went through.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
I have a 9000 sqft concrete pool deck that needs an anti slip treatment, the guys over at Dirtygrout used to like Wonderstep but mow I have no idea whats the best product, any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom