Any Aerotech DDS Owners?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I am trying to find videos or anyone who can give feedback on the DDS. Are there any owners here on MB?

I am looking into a DD. Currently, the Butler and DDS are the two I am looking at?
Is there any fun gossip with feedback now that this unit has been on the road for awhile?

Name
Swani
My experience after running Cleanco’s for 8 years is that PROPER INSTALLATION is EVERYTHING! After having an ex- JonDon mechanic screw up my 2015’s shaft install, I’d say you’d be smart not to purchase a DDS that Atlanta installs.
Did they not have it aligned? Is you other unit good?
Is there any fun gossip with feedback now that this unit has been on the road for awhile?
I've heard mixed reviews.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Did they not have it aligned? Is you other unit good?

I've heard mixed reviews.
The only opinion I have right now is how cheap and ugly that thing is. If you paint it copper colored and people can see inside it it, you'll get pulled over for suspicion of bootlegging moonshine

prove me wrong. I know Jondon's sorry ass can't say anything about it.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mikey P

Administrator
Buying a new truckmount today requires faith in the company and it's distributors to sell and service the model for at least a decade out, would you agree?

With all the shifting of ownership of manufactures and suppliers these days, it's not too hard to figure out who has vested interest and the capabilities in the playing the long game.

Just like I won't buy a used motorcycle, a used truckmount is even more out of the question.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Buying a new truckmount today requires faith in the company and it's distributors to sell and service the model for at least a decade out, would you agree?

With all the shifting of ownership of manufactures and suppliers these days, it's not too hard to figure out who has vested interest and the capabilities in the playing the long game.

Just like I won't buy a used motorcycle, a used truckmount is even more out of the question.
From your point of view, which truck mount company that services their machines has the interest in playing the long game (not preparing to sell out)

Rumor has it that Jondon is already in talks about selling out again

• Wow
Reactions: KevinL

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I heard Cranmore bought one on Arizona...

He had the pro1200se and sold it.

I would want to see of it's the same setup on the clutch drive.

Limited airflow driver side of engine cools everything.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I heard Cranmore bought one on Arizona...

He had the pro1200se and sold it.

I would want to see of it's the same setup on the clutch drive.

Limited airflow driver side of engine cools everything.
Does he use it to smoke meats?

Reactions: SamIam

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I can dig it
I have no doubt the big and the biggest slide-ins make more than enough heat to wand any hole

I was curious what the factory failsafe temp is set at before it starts circulating or dumping excessively hot/dangerous pressure temps.
I presume it has to have those failsafes, to prevent an Albert L (?) bomb HX'er

If it's at 240-260* range, there's no way in hell anyone gets 250 to the wand
Maybe AT sets their failsafes higher???

..L.T.A.
I used to get dry steam out of my Terminator built by Rich Michniak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom