Any Apartment for $33

Tom Servo

I had a property manager show me this guys letter he droped for her. He is doing any size apartment for $33 she was even skeptical.

HACK!! There is no way that an Apartment could be done for $33 and the client to receive a decent carpet cleaning. This is the reason I choose to stay away from Apartments, there's just no way I can match a $33 cleaning. It costs me $10 in fuel to get to the apartment and run the tm for an hour.

Venturi is able to charge that amount because they do entire complexes AND they have under trained and underpaid technicians doing the cleaning.

Greenie

Ask for his spot, dye, and repair rates....the $$$ in Apts. Cleans are just door openers.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I do some apts for a couple of senior living places. They send me at least two at a time for $55.00 each. Cheap I know..but when they have all the hallways done, the dining area, the kitchen and and all the other areas I make a killing.
Of course the apts are all of about 300 sqft.
Not to mention old people piss and bleed all over and that of course means Extra Money baby. (Damn carpet cleaning sucks).

I try to stick with Apt complexes that have indoor hallways and rec areas and all that.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
back in the mid 90's in texas I used to do 1 bedrooms for 25, 2 for 35 and 3 bedrooms for 45, its was a joke and very hard work it also wore out equipment with little money to show for it

Becker

Name
Becker
we have those guys up hee.

big charges for extras.

deoderizing, PIG, koolaid.

Most never bill out at the entry rate

Greenie

Your second comment reminded me...

RC Eden Carpet Cleaning said:
Venturi is able to charge that amount because they do entire complexes AND they have under trained and underpaid technicians doing the cleaning.

There is a difference between "clean" and "cleaner than when they arrived", most Apt. Mgmt. is not willing to pay for proper cleaning so they get the blow and go, it's amazing how much better you can make a place look in 15 mins. with a motivated tech and some naughty tricks....it just ain't right I know, but it happens everyday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom