Any body tried the Rotovac 360

Mike Draper

in the search above type "rotovac 360" you'll find all the pro's and cons you could read about it their.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I love mine. I tried it on a trashed rental yesterday and could not believe how clean it got it, and it didn't take any longer than cleaning clean carpet. One pass and she was clean.

Of course presprayed with Judson juice at 4oz. per gallon.

You have to be careful of overwetting. 200 psi is plenty on residential. I have not tried it on commercial but others say it does not work well.

Mr.V

good on residential

not so good on commercial

worst pos cord in the world

it gets tangled before you can even start using it

the handle never seems to want to stay tightened on the one I use either

Able 1

Name
Keith
Jim Williams said:
You have to be careful of overwetting. 200 psi is plenty on residential. I have not tried it on commercial but others say it does not work well.

This is what I don't understand, 200psi?

I would say you would get a lot more for your money with the RX-20 w/glides.

Had a 360 and didn't like it, JMO.

M

Mr. P

I used my 360 yesterday on a trashed cgd with the carpet brush, and it came out awesome. I even got a tip from the customer because they thought it came out beautiful.
Nick :roll:

They have a carpet brush head...? I just bought a used one with atile brush...tried it on some carpet in the office worked well...with the regular head but we will see.

Able 1

Name
Keith
C Pennington said:
They have a carpet brush head...? I just bought a used one with atile brush...tried it on some carpet in the office worked well...with the regular head but we will see.

I guess they do I checked out the web site it's on there... I really think that motor is under powered for a brush on carpet!

JMO

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom